Bobby Fischer Dies at 64

Guard Dog

GDM, I'm not willing to dismiss his racist views because he had a high IQ and was a great chess player. If anything, that in addition to his personality disorder makes me think he was a nutjob not worth listening to, and this thread alone tells me I'm not alone in that view.

He couldn't have caused any real harm to the Jews, only verbally. I'd assume Jewish family members and friends of their fellow Jewish 9-11 victims would know that there are ****heads out there who praised, not condemned the attacks, and if they ever heard any callous, insensitive bull**** from them, just to ignore that person and not fuel their hatred even more.

I'd hate it too if a family member or friend of mine was a victim of a terrorist attack and some prick praised that attack, but I wouldn't be happy because an idiot died an idiot. It would've been much better if someone or something was able to convince that ****wit why his views was a load of ****, but given his personality disorder, that always going to be unlikely.

I understand what you are saying now, and I especially agree with the last paragraph. My only disagreement is that he may actually have caused some harm due to ignorant people believing that a high IQ Jewish American chess wizard who bad-mouths his own country/race knows what he is talking about and that there is some sort of crazy countrywide jewish conspiracy in America. :alien:

I do believe and agree that he probably would never have actually phyisically harmed someone... then again I never would have expected him to have those beliefs so you never really know.

GDM, I'm not willing to dismiss his racist views because he had a high IQ and was a great chess player. If anything, that in addition to his personality disorder makes me think he was a nutjob not worth listening to, and this thread alone tells me I'm not alone in that view.

He couldn't have caused any real harm to the Jews, only verbally. I'd assume Jewish family members and friends of their fellow Jewish 9-11 victims would know that there are ****heads out there who praised, not condemned the attacks, and if they ever heard any callous, insensitive bull**** from them, just to ignore that person and not fuel their hatred even more.

I'd hate it too if a family member or friend of mine was a victim of a terrorist attack and some prick praised that attack, but I wouldn't be happy because an idiot died an idiot. It would've been much better if someone or something was able to convince that ****wit why his views was a load of ****, but given his personality disorder, that always going to be unlikely.

I understand what you are saying now, and I especially agree with the last paragraph. My only disagreement is that he may actually have caused some harm due to ignorant people believing that a high IQ Jewish American chess wizard who bad-mouths his own country/race knows what he is talking about and that there is some sort of crazy countrywide jewish conspiracy in America. :alien:

I do believe and agree that he probably would never have actually phyisically harmed someone... then again I never would have expected him to have those beliefs so you never really know.

But there is.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer Dies

Jan 18, 7:07 AM (ET)

By GUDJON HELGASON

"The United States is evil. There's this axis of evil. What about the allies of evil - the United States, England, Japan, Australia? These are the evildoers," Fischer said.

I agree with you Fischer. :sorcerer:

Requietat in pace

Edited by Hildegard

World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer Dies

Jan 18, 7:07 AM (ET)

By GUDJON HELGASON

"The United States is evil. There's this axis of evil. What about the allies of evil - the United States, England, Japan, Australia? These are the evildoers," Fischer said.

I agree with you Fischer. :p

Requietat in pace

Does that also include the part about jews being lying bastards who should be wiped out and 9-11 being a good thing... or no comment?

Ignore Hilde. Just do it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds