• Worth playing.
    • If it's in the bargain bin.
    • Don't bother.
  3. 3. MotB (Mask of the Betrayer)

• Great game!
    • Worth playing.
    • If it's in the bargain bin.
    • Don't bother.

Well, if you are getting a shiny new rig, you should get a game that will test it a bit, and from that list I'd say The Witcher is highest end game. It's also just a great RPG. MotB is also great, but graphically I wouldn't say it compares as well.

I'd buy Jade Empire at a discount if possible. I think it's great too, but it's older and shouldn't be bought at full price.

I'd probably recommend Mask the most. Easiest to get into and keep playing. Much better pacing and more interesting. Though Witcher is quite good, I did have to take a break for a while because it felt a little repetitive for a while. I can still fully recommend it, but Mask moreso.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Depends on your budget and how much time you have. Witcher guarantees +50 hours, and you'll have periodic little squeals of delight at the new rig, but Mask I felt was a more satisfying experience as a whole. That is, if you aren't one of those who hate NWN2 cameras or whatnot.

I would say the poll is about right, or maybe the game is slightly worse. But that's just my opinion.

I voted bargain bin for JE, because it's not completely without merits. Some people even think it's really good. So it's worth giving a shot, but don't have too high expectations. It would actually have been a fine game if they had cut the companions altogether though.

Voted great game for MotB, because it is. I only have one major complaint against it, but if I say what it is Cantousent will flog me or something :)

Voted worth playing for the Witcher, only because the poll forced me to vote in all categories. Haven't played the Witcher yet, so it's more guessing. But based on what others have been saying ti seems about right (although that was true for JE as well, and that game was a pretty big disappointment).

you should get a DS

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If you're getting a new rig, the only possible game to break it in with is Crysis.

Video cards should be made to weep blood out of the box. It immediately lets them know who's the boss.

Eh, or you could just download the demo. I'm not a fan of FPS games, and even though I just bought a new rig, I saw no reason to buy Crysis. The demo was fun from a graphics standpoint, but as a game I had no interest in even finishing the demo.