Mod and Force Power Question

First, You

will automatically get Forcecrush at a very specific point in the game if you play DS

, and that is the only way to get it.

Second, What do you mean by "Dark Jedi"? If you're DS when you turn your partymembers, then you are told that they become Dark Jedi Guardians or whatever. That makes no difference in-game (as far as I know) however.

Sanity is for the weak!

When you look at their status it says Jedi Guardian. Not Dark Jedi Guardian for the Handmaiden for example.

For my first question that you responded to. I know your talking about when Kreia asks you if you want to become a Sith Master, Maurader, or Assasin. When assasin all it says is you get some stealth power. Master gives you more influence. And Maurader which is what I am, you get the Fury power. Where specifically do you get this power? I've already beaten the games multiplue times on multiple mods on both LS and DS.

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

When you've found all four of the missing jedi masters(Vash, Vrook, Kavar, Zez-Kai El), Kreia tells you to go to Dantoine. You go to Dantoine. In the rebuilt Enclave Those masters which you allowed to live hava a talk with you, and after that Kreia has a talk with any and all survivors. Outcome: Masters are dead, Kreia goes to Telos, you get Force Enlightment if you are LS and Force Crush if you are DS

Sanity is for the weak!

Oh. Didn't notice that. Wish there was a way of getting taht power earlier in the game. Any mod that can do that? Also what about my Dark Jedi question. When I look at their status even though I told them to be a Dark Jedi their status for example Handmaiden still says Soldier Jedi Guardian. Not Dark Jedi Guardian.

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

The only confirmation you get that they are "dark" is when you turn them, when you are told "partymemberX has taken the first steps down the road of the Dark Jedi Something..." In all other ways, there really is no difference. But it's the same with the PC, so it makes sense really.

Sanity is for the weak!

Okay here is a step by step.

1. Open KSE. (use admin rights in vista)

2. Browse to your install folder (example: C:\program files\lucasarts\swkotor2 yours may be different).

3. Choose a save.

4. Click classes.

5. Choose the latest class (in mine it is Jedi master).

6. Click force powers.

7. If you look to the right you should see Available Powers and a list.

8. Choose what one you want to have.

9. Click add power.

10. Repeat or Click commit changes.

11. Start the game and load edited the save.