what would be the best way to start a new character?

go here it explains somethings

i found that to be a load of crap and it was just 1 guys random naive opinion. :-

just start your player the way you want to. i have never played a D7D style game before and i like the way you can mix it up

p:

do your own thing dont be a sheep. >_<

I prefer the sentinel because it gives you more skills, and skills trigger a lot of dialogue options. Also put your intelligence to 14 because that also unlocks at least one interesting dialogue option. It depends I guess on what you enjoy most - conversation and getting into the story of the game (Sentinel) or blasting enemies with force powers (Consular).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

i was a jedi guardian in both K1 and 2 the 1st time i played and they are cool if you can understand what to do with them plus i love force jump and near the end you can do massive damage with it and then i love being able to stand there and take a few hits rather then having to use shields, stims and med packs or run away if the enemies are too strong like a consoler would. however like almost all magic type characters in games they are awesome at the end with the force powers. :lol:

A certain annoying, pathetic, furry, purple dinosaur should be:

1. Held up as a loving role model for children

shadowplay u might benefit from playing the game once as a consular. "... or running away like a consular would"!!!? Consulars are NOT pathetically weak. If there's too many enemies then insanity can come in very useful but normally just force storm used twice will neutralise an army. (I do not exaggerate.) My last character had CON 8 DEX 8 and his enemies tended to die without landing a single hit. No stims, no shields, no meds.

In answer to the question of how to start a new character a high intelligence is pretty useless but opens up interesting dialogue so i'd suggest at least 14. Other than that take your pick.

Edited by DuskXIV

"Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." - HK-47

shadowplay u might benefit from playing the game once as a consular. "... or running away like a consular would"!!!? Consulars are NOT pathetically weak. If there's too many enemies then insanity can come in very useful but normally just force storm used twice will neutralise an army. (I do not exaggerate.) My last character had CON 8 DEX 8 and his enemies tended to die without landing a single hit. No stims, no shields, no meds.

In answer to the question of how to start a new character a high intelligence is pretty useless but opens up interesting dialogue so i'd suggest at least 14. Other than that take your pick.

u might benefit from knowing that ive played as a consoler 2 or 3 times and much prefer da guardian

I shall strive forth from this day with my newfound knowledge, knowing that I am better for it! Well thank you, but, despite your preference for guardians (which is perfectly valid!) your comment regarding consulars was still criminal.

"Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." - HK-47

I shall strive forth from this day with my newfound knowledge, knowing that I am better for it! Well thank you, but, despite your preference for guardians (which is perfectly valid!) your comment regarding consulars was still criminal.

ahaha they are fun and everything but i guess their just not very spectacular to me :thumbsup: