Baby born in McDonald's toilet

jaguars4ever

http://wkrg.com/news/article/teen_gives_bi..._bathroom/8567/

A baby was born in a Washington State McDonald's restroom and the mother says she didn't know she was pregnant.

Most mothers have months to prepare for a child, but Danille Miller had just minutes.

Miller was working the nightshift at the McDonald's in Vancouver, Washington on Friday, December 21st when she suddenly ran into the restroom feeling ill. Her co-worker, Jaynae Herrera ran in after her.

Herrera asked if Miller was okay but something was definitely not normal. Miller was in pain and shaking. And to her shock, she was giving birth to a baby, right over the toilet.

Jaynae called 9-1-1 and with the assistance of a dispatcher, helped deliver the baby. One of the first things the dispatcher said to do when the baby was delivered was to get the baby out of the toilet.

Miller had a six-pound baby boy and named him Austin. Both mom and baby are doing fine and now have an interesting story to tell.

Video: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/1...baby.birth.koin

--

Yes - not just in the restroom, but actually in the toilet bowl. O_o;

While I'm pleased that the baby was okay, I still think it's a ****ty way to be born (no pun intended).

I could make a reference pertaining to the exigencies of safeguarding one's Fillet-O-Fish prior to handling another's McNuggets, but it would probably be in the best interests of everyone if I refrain.

Happy New Year (and Birthday!) McToilet Kid - Ronald McDonald ain't got nothin' over you now.

manthing2.jpg

What the hell.

What kind of stupid, irresponsible human being doesn't notice she is pregnant for that long time. Ugh, I'm actually worried about kid.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I am with Xard on that one. I do hope the mother and kid have a happy life but still. How the hell can a woman not know she is pregnant? They have one of those periodical things that if they don't happen it is a good indicator something is up.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I watched the vid, definetly chubby but not "mad fat" meaning she should've noticed something.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I hope that kid brings about the downfall of McDonald's.

Amen.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Toilet training may be a traumatic event for the kid. :lol:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

So, am I the only one who has heard this urban legend before?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

As we enter the Age of Aquarius, the savior of the times will have been said to be born from the humblest beginnings, under brilliant Arches of gold.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Both mom and baby are doing fine and now have an interesting story to tell

The mom is most certain NOT fine, in any sense of the word.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

It's hardly an urban legend, since there are names, dates and a photograph. But you're right, it does seem to happen from time to time - and we must assume that not everyone chooses to go to the media. I don't find it particularly implausible either - if you're a teenage girl and your whose weight fluctuates (and that applies to many), I think it would be easy to persuade yourself that that's all it was.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

She had to ignore a lack of menstruation for the better part of nine months. How is that even possible?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's hardly an urban legend, since there are names, dates and a photograph. But you're right, it does seem to happen from time to time - and we must assume that not everyone chooses to go to the media. I don't find it particularly implausible either - if you're a teenage girl and your whose weight fluctuates (and that applies to many), I think it would be easy to persuade yourself that that's all it was.

I wasn't acusing the story of being false, I'm reffering to the fact that the scenerio is an urban legend.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

She had to ignore a lack of menstruation for the better part of nine months. How is that even possible?

well if lacking nutrition the body will actually stop mensturating in order to conserve nutrition.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

People who work in fast food shouldn't be allowed to have children.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Even as a joke, this is still ridiculously harsh.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

People more intelligent than I have worked in fast food, does that mean I can't have children? :'(

I still don't get how you can not notice pregnancy at all for nine months. I mean, isn't the weight change at least quite severe? How can it be confused with regular weight gain?

I shouldn't have kids? por QUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?????

actually currently i shouldn't as I wouldn't be able to handle the economic burden but hey.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

People more intelligent than I have worked in fast food, does that mean I can't have children? :'(

I still don't get how you can not notice pregnancy at all for nine months. I mean, isn't the weight change at least quite severe? How can it be confused with regular weight gain?

It depends on the weight of the child and if the mother takes proper steps, nutrition wise, during the pregnancy. The child, himself, only weighed 6 pounds, so the total weight gain was probably 10 pounds if the woman didn't do any special dieting which is obvious since she didn't know she was pregnant.

Education is a part of it but from a monetary view point she most likely can't even fully support herself, how will she afford a child? Besides going on welfare, which is a complete cop out of responsibility not to mention a drain on society. The only thing useful poverty breeds is adversity which sadly is often never utilized. Then again taking into consideration she was working night shift it might be a safe assumption that she has two jobs but even so it's most likely just another low paying unskilled job, which even combined with her McDonald's income is quite meager. And with that comes another problem, she would have virtually no time to care for her child. Child care is expensive, there goes any hope she has of raising a child without the support of the state.

From this and many other anecdotal stories we can conclude that the vast majority of people are doomed to certain retardedness because they are unable to conceive any sense of the future or the consequences of their actions. This kid is statistically doomed to most likely neglect schooling, work a dead end job, and have unprotected sex that will restart the circle all over again.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

That is a very narrow and cynical view, Slugman. Here I thought I was bad, but wow. :)