How I Fell In Love With Alanis Morissette

Humodour

You can never go wrong with Alanis Morissette. :brows:

However that first link was WRONG! Terribly terribly WRONG!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hee hee :lol:

...and the first song is really increadibly annoying.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Awesome, but I think

Alanis Morisette video is even better :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Awesome, but I think
Alanis Morisette video is even better :lol:

ban plz.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Is it just me or is that Fergie chick really, incredibly untalented?

Edit after the Alanis video: Fergie's so awful she even makes Alanis seem talented.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

So you guys have never heard of Fergie or even the black eyed peas?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm more afraid for the kids and probably some adults, that watch and listen to that kind of music and actually take it seriously.

You mean like Alanis Morissette?

Another example that parallels what Krezack posted is the Scarey Movie series. Basically, a parody of something that was already meant as a joke/parody in the first place. It's a terrible form of humor.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Are we supposed to? :ninja10:

I had heard the name before... think I saw it on one of those "Charts" in a CD/DVD store a year or two ago. I only noticed it because one of my colleagues had won tickets to one of their concerts but couldn't be bothered to go. Not sure what happened to the tickets.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah not to mention both the song and parody are like seriously 8 months old or more. Which in internet time is approximately jesus old.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Well, I remember watching their videos when they first got successful, and thinking that the two guys who spend most of the time during the songs not saying anything, seem to be the more talented ones of the group. I also remember thinking that the chick seemed to be a really, really awful singer.

Heja Sverige!!

OY! Alanis is so ugly now its like getting sucker punched. I swear I remember her being much prettier back in the day of Jagged Little Pill.

That's a memory problem you've got going there. She was always quite ugly.

Heja Sverige!!

people are always so mean to the butta face girls. I know Alanis was on You Can't Do That on Television, butwas Fergie on anything? Maybe like the guest **** on a very special Different Strokes or something?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.