What you did today ...

Fionavar

Yeah it's also not mandatory....

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yeah, in Australia they probably put you in jail if you don't vote. They take it quite literally with the "commitment to democracy" :lol:

I don't care though, not being a citizen, I am not eligible for voting. One head ache less.

Busy making the place ready for a bunch of family visiting from Europe in a few days time. Needed more plates, more cutlery, more coffee cups, more glasses, inflatable mattresses, rental cars, spare mobiles, unfortunately there was a 6-8 week delivery time on more chairs, so I guess some of us has to sit on the floor. Ah well, it is family :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest The Architect
haha you needed to get her drunk first? :teehee:

No! I... what happened was... she wanted to... no you're gay!

I start TAFE again tomorrow. ****. Oh well, I need to do it.

I dislike the turn-out for America's elections. It's typically less than 50% of the population, compared to 95% in Australia.

Americans hate their choices of political candidates I guess.

Well, the election year, if the caucuses are any indicator, will have a major turn out in Iowa. Overall we had 3 times as many people show up for the caucuses with the Democrats side being nearly twice over the Republicans.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yeah, in Australia they probably put you in jail if you don't vote. They take it quite literally with the "commitment to democracy" :teehee:

Haha. It's a $30 fine, actually. Still, it's enough to encourage the 50% of the population which probably wouldn't have voted otherwise.

Either that, or the worm*

*A product of the Australian media - you'd know what I mean if you watch Chaser at all... ah <3 Chaser

I have to go bacl to college today.

I hate college.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I found college fun. Nothing gets the dendrites burning like needing to do 3 ten page research papers the next day when you haven't even checked out the material from the library yet! I envy you, Pixie Stick.

REALLY! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

haha you needed to get her drunk first? :)

No! I... what happened was... she wanted to... no you're gay!

haha outwitted by a kiwi :lol:

do you feel ashamed? :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Hung out with an ex yesterday and today. Lovely woman, with a really fun son who's sixteen and loves stories with guns in them. Back home to my proper home away from the family seat tomorrow. Oddly sad and hollow feeling., echoed rather conveniently by chill blustering winds. It's been a pretty eventful and emotional Christmas.

Or maybe it's just a desire to avoid getting back to harsh realities that has me feeling blue. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Woke up, made myself some pancakes. They were excellent.

Finally got off my ass and did a long workout at the gym to start getting myself ready for regular workouts again. I was slacking off during the Holidays. Now I'm have that almost euphoric feeling of being exhausted but relaxed.

Just ordered some sushi and looking forward to a evening of watching some movies on the couch and relaxing.

Guest The Architect
make me pancakes! :)

Make them yourself you lazy Kiwi, or don't you know how to? :shifty:

haha outwitted by a kiwi :lol:

do you feel ashamed? :p

Not when I compare myself to you. :shifty:

So today I've done a bit of TAFE, but because it's getting nearer to about 40*C and I stayed up late last night, I'm having a lazy day. Then again I am sitting right under an air-con vent, so... I'm just lazy more than anything.

Yeah I go back on the 18th. Pretty non-awesome that this is the first semester that I actually want to take like 6 classes but I can't get into anything else but the classes I already have because they are all full. Not to mention that the classes I want to take I pretty much need to take or else I can't exactly continue further in school becuase it's set up all retard like. So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a part time job to keep me busy. It'll be something nice to have something on my resume that is longer than 3 months of work experience. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.