What you did today ...

Fionavar

Just got done enabling some nice media sharing. Running two media servers on my computer. Windows media player for most, TVersity for transcoding. TVersity has problems building its library apparently, otherwise I'd only use it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

just got home and getting ready for the party tonight

gonna be pretty dead. only had like an hour's sleep in the past day and a half, but i'll just have to manage

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I want holiday break to last forever

I know that feeling... :sorcerer:

Currently busy with:

1) Tearing off the shrink wrap of my Alien Quadrology DVD set (bought quite a while ago)

2) Determining which pizza to take out of the freezer

3) trying to decide which wine will go with pizza

Then, after pizza and wine, I am going to watch an Alien movie or two.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest The Architect

Basically I've just been on and off playing Mass Effect today, but have pretty much screwed things for two reasons: 1 - We went to Noveria first and so Benezia was impossible to beat. 2 - Me and my brother shared the same save file, so same character, but that was a mistake, because we weren't always playing at the same time so you miss a bit of this and that. So we deleted that and decided it'd be better if we start from scratch and have our own characters.

I want holiday break to last forever

Can't wait its end

I'm installing new wireless keyboard I got. Finally, good keyboard! Days of this 10 euros cheap **** that I've been forced to use for last six months is over! Mwhahahaha!

Of course I keep my old mouse. Everyone knows wireless mouses suck.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm windproofing the folk's home.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I need to get a new mouse and keyboard myself. The mouse: because the cursor keeps flicking into the corner of the screen. This is really annoying in FPS's because I end up spinning round and round while looking at the ceiling. Also three buttons just aren't enough.

The keyboard needs replacing because I spilt beer over it, and now the , , , and keys don't work properly.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

lol at last thread surprise sex

Ehmm, played some Age of Mythology today, after having an interesting and enlightening encounter with the missus' family. Gonna zero myself with a friend soon.

Goddamn, life is awesome.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Replaced a case fan because I heard a noise yesterday. Investigated and the least important fan in my system was out. Considering how much I use it, I didn't want to take chances. I just hope I didn't install it upside down.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The goal for this years New Year-celebrations is to try and stay conscious until the clock strikes 24 on New Year's night.

Edited by Accept

great party last night

managed to stay awake alright even though the lack of sleep was killing me. turns out i was actually the last one to go to bed

had a bit of a sleep in today, and now off to meet the girlfriend for dinner

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Found out yesterday that my best friend had been taking meds for depression ever since high school. And never told me. I feel pretty bummed and sad over him now. It's not like I was ever bothered that he didn't open up much, particularly when he was ashamed of something, but I knew something wasn't right back then and he just kept pretending that we share everything. Granted, I didn't really confront him at all because I thought that it was nice if we didn't complicate things.

In a way, I understand why he kept shut up about it and instead went for the meds and suddenly started practicing meditation. I don't know if I could have admitted that myself back then in fear of breaking something that had been a pristine status quo ever since we met. Now I'm bit torn, happy that he finally trusted me enough to tell, but also a bit taken back over him not telling.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds