Post Your Desktop 2008

Bokishi

Emerging from the depths of on-again off-again lurkerdom to present:post-2035-1207302496_thumb.jpg

I have an addiction. Some might call it a soul-devouring affliction, but I like to think of it as a needy emotionally abusive friend.

Help me. :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Emerging from the depths of on-again off-again lurkerdom to present:post-2035-1207302496_thumb.jpg

I have an addiction. Some might call it a soul-devouring affliction, but I like to think of it as a needy emotionally abusive friend.

Help me. :thumbsup:

You don't really want help, right?

Well, first of all, I hope you are not "perusing" the other images in that artists portfolio. Because that would be just embarrassing.

Secondly, only play on weekends. Trust me, it works and you get a ton of things done. Just keep telling yourself that you have plenty of time to indulge once Friday comes. Totally indulge!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You don't really want help, right?

Well, first of all, I hope you are not "perusing" the other images in that artists portfolio. Because that would be just embarrassing.

Secondly, only play on weekends. Trust me, it works and you get a ton of things done. Just keep telling yourself that you have plenty of time to indulge once Friday comes. Totally indulge!

Help, much like AA, is for quitters.

As for the artist...Hell some of it might be nudes, but I'm honestly more endeared to 'em because all of his work is so damned pretty. Definitely quality work.

A thorough lack of things to do is what keeps me chest deep in the damned thing, which certainly says something about the state of my social life. By the by, happy to see ya still hangin' out here mus, along with damn near everyone else from years and years ago. The community seems fairly static, which is neat in a way. :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Emerging from the depths of on-again off-again lurkerdom to present:desktop.jpg

Help me. :ermm:

What server are you on LoneWolf16? If Azjul-Nerub, Ill game with you.

Great! Everyone, let's feed Wolfies addiction! For great justice!

No, seriously. Your sentiments of this community are mine as well. It's a lucid and fairly easygoing place that has a strong regular membership. Nearly everyone likes that integrity and therefore comes back for more. Hell, I do.

And welcome back, when you have time from eh...**** and grinding.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

holy **** wolfie!

nearly five thousand hours on World of Warcraft?!

I cry myself to sleep at night. So much wasted time! Ah well, I have epix and have killed Illidan, clearly my life is validated. :sorcerer:

What server are you on LoneWolf16? If Azjul-Nerub, Ill game with you.

Shadowsong. :p

And yep Mus, very true. What keeps me checking in on things here now and then.

- Everlast

Deus_Ex_3_Mr_Net_Background.JPG
kirottu said:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, look, it's a cat on my desktop! What a shocker! :lol:

desktop-666.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If I turned all that pink blue, I'd like it a lot. Love the simple design ... just color preference. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts