NWN plead for the developers

hardeeflag

I just got Mask of the Betrayer for X-Mas and was very happy to hear that Mask of the Betrayer was actually going to be a continuation of NWN2. Having no finished storyline to the original NWN was very disheartening and the two expansion packs seemed to defeat the purpose of even playing the original campaign to this day I still do not know why they never finished the original NWN story I guess there was a room with too many people having

Aren't all the stories finished?

I wouldn't know about NWN1 OC though, I guess I'll finish it one day when I want to see what Hell is like.

What do you mean? There's three official storylines and they're all finished

NWN OC - finished

NWN SoU and HotU expansion pakcs - finished

NWN2 and MotB - finished (or is it...? There is definetly ending in MotB and it's storyline is finished but it's not impossible to continue "Knight-Captain's" story. In other words storyline is finished, but it doesn't mean there can't be new one for same character)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have a temp of 101, so you'll understand I'm a little tetchy. But bearing that in mind can I ask politely WHAT IS SO DAMNED HARD ABOUT USING GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION? Every second new guy on here seems to feel it is an affectation for barbarians and the effete.

If you want the devs to read your posts make it easy for them to do so.

*wracking coughs*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well I thought it was the owner till I noticed nobody was baiting him.

I agree that the NWN1 OC was unfinished. But only in the sense that it was your generic bioware campaign. No more unfinished than ToB (considering it was meant to be BG3). It was certainly lacking, but I really enjoyed SoU and HoTU was OK, so it evened out I guess.

I enjoyed HotU the most of the NWN1 saga. Some nice stories and roleplaying, and the engine was probably as robust as it was as the last of the saga. I think saving Aribeth and getting her as my soulmate was as good closure as I could have wished for.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I enjoyed HotU the most of the NWN1 saga. Some nice stories and roleplaying, and the engine was probably as robust as it was as the last of the saga. I think saving Aribeth and getting her as my soulmate was as good closure as I could have wished for.

I was simply glad to have finished that appalling waste of time. It's just as well NWN2 made things all betetr betwixt me and Obsidian. :bat:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What does Obsidian have to do with NWN1 at all?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I have a temp of 101, so you'll understand I'm a little tetchy. But bearing that in mind can I ask politely WHAT IS SO DAMNED HARD ABOUT USING GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION? Every second new guy on here seems to feel it is an affectation for barbarians and the effete.

*wracking coughs*

They're n00bs, Walsy.

However, n00bs = St00pid.

Given that St00pid = English commensurate with You-Tube comments,

It can be concluded that, n00bs = NO grammar and punctuation.

--

We can't change the way there our dear Walsy - a fish will swim, a scorpion will sting, and a n00ber will be st00pid. All we can show is empathy...

...pike off mono-paragraphing n00b!

manthing2.jpg

*wracking coughs*

They're n00bs, Walsy.

However, n00bs = St00pid.

Given that St00pid = English commensurate with You-Tube comments,

It can be concluded that, n00bs = NO grammar and punctuation.

--

We can't change the way there our dear Walsy - a fish will swim, a scorpion will sting, and a n00ber will be st00pid. All we can show is empathy...

...pike off mono-paragraphing n00b!

Whereas of course neither of us were ever n00bs?

-Elwood Blues

I distinctly remember a certain member with 800 posts and a buddhist symbol for an avatar, but that's probably Reaper indoctrination or something.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"I agree that the NWN1 OC was unfinished"

Huh? It is finished. Just because you dislike something doens't mean it isn't finished. It has a beginning, mjiddle, and end. It's finished. Quality (or perceived quality) is irrelevant to this discussion.

I loathe MW; but it is finished. It just sucks. HA!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

What does Obsidian have to do with NWN1 at all?

Aren't they related? :)

-Elwood Blues

No, he asked if they were related. I think Obsidian shares a cousin with NWN1.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."