Happy Festivus!!!

Kor Qel Droma

Now in right forum... :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

When have Americans been good? Most Americans are self centered materialistic pricks. I should know. I am one.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Whuh?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Screw you hippy, I'm celebrating Christmas like any good American.

Christmas?

Many Christmases ago I went to buy a game for the PC. I reached for the last one they had but so did another man. As I reigned blows upon him I realized there had to be a another way!

manthing2.jpg

Screw you hippy, I'm celebrating Christmas like any good American.

Christmas?

Many Christmases ago I went to buy a game for the PC. I reached for the last one they had but so did another man. As I reigned blows upon him I realized there had to be a another way!

You're right. You should have a batman to whip him for you.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

When have Americans been good? Most Americans are self centered materialistic pricks. I should know. I am one.

I'll buy that if you had a test group of one.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lollercoasters!! I just finished putting mine together about five minutes ago, Calax. I got a pretty decent haul, despite the fact that there was all that distracting tinsel on the tree ( I argue for the aluminum pole instead every year but seem to get outvoted by the family :brows: ), a new microwave was about the best loot I brought home. But I also got Mass Effect, a second controller for my 360, and some ties for work. Plus, my brother and my new sister in law spoiled us all with some beautifully framed wedding pictures. It's just too bad I'm sick and spent most of the day sleeping on the couch. But I did manage to hold down my X-mas dinner.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My best present was having a large loan repayed unexpectedly. Enough to get a new graphics card ...and a house!

-Elwood Blues

Alright, I wasn't expecting much this year because I've been out of work for a time, my savings have been gone for a bit now, and the only income I've got is what freelance work I can scrounge until I find something permanent; so my parents have been helping me out in the meantime at their own expense and they're not really rich people in the first place.

I actually got a lot more than I expected.

Favorite thing I got is a sweater my little sister gave me, I really think the next time I need clothes I should just take her out with me because this is the second awesome piece of clothing I've gotten from her, last year it was a jacket. I mean, I don't dress too shabbily, and I'm awesome at picking out unique t-shirts and jeans and pretty good at dress wear, but she buys me stuff I'd never really think about trying on and it always looks great on me.

I also got seven pairs of black crew socks, I needed these badly so I was grateful when I opened them. Damned cat steals my socks so I never have enough (only the black ones though, and I'm the only person here who wears that kind), they turn up under furniture and in all sorts of odd places.

I also got a nice little box set of the Jurassic Park movies, a really nice Bible with of a particularly small size, a $25 gift card for Barnes and Noble from my half sister's family, and a ton of candy.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Uhmm, some clothes I desperately needed, a gift card for H&M(I need new jeans), Saxell's Huomisp

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Cats steal your socks, Feng?

-Elwood Blues

I got Guitar Hero 3 from my dad, plus Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect from the rest of my family.

I did my research carefully, and my unassailable conclusion is this:

Guitar Hero 2 setlist > Guitar Hero 3 setlist

That was my main reason for asking the wife for the older version. I guess GH3 has online play, but that doesn't really concern me, as my 360 isn't hooked up to Live.

Enjoy Mass Effect (you too Kor). It's sweet. And don't listen to those reviews that said it wasn't nearly X-TREME enough. Because it was just X-TREME enough, in my opinion.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs