Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

Not only are the controls for shooting completely mangled

I love the game, but don't disagree with any of your points.

The trick to shooting though is to completely screw the aiming, it's useless, as you say. There is, however, an auto aim that most people don't realise. Just pull out a gun and tap the attack button and you'll automatically shoot at the nearest zombie in your visual cone. This is esspesally effective with machine guns.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

But wasn't that the game Yahtzee said had a learning curve that was as easy as "running headfirst into a brick wall?" :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's the one, those who moan about it are pretty much just wimps who don't like being in a freeform world with constant time pressue.

Hadescopy.jpg

Im playing Assassin's Creed now. It's been ok so far, except that I dont really like the idea of an arab whackjob cult led by someone curiously similar to Ayatollah Khomeini, being the good guys. I hope there's some plot twist in here somewhere so I can betray and kill them all :)

Also, Altair is a complete jerk.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That would give it actual PvP lastability.

Gears1s PvP was pretty last minute though, in terms of development, so we can expect the sequal to be much better impilmented in that department, given the popularity of the first.

Hadescopy.jpg

^^

Jags: Aw sweet! I can now pwn with teh M16!1

Kor: Yeah, well my G36C with pwn yu0!1

Nick: K, shutup or I'll pr4wn yu0 both.

Jags & Kor: Touche.

*game starts*

Nick: Let's own these fools!

Kor: I'm guarding C yo!

Llyr: K everyone, guard B: Teamwork people, teamwork!

*Llyr runs off by himself*

Kor: WTF?

*Kor gets killed by grenade*

Laozi: So we're playing Halo right?

manthing2.jpg