Cartoons from your childhood

ramza

falling back to childhood, huh? :p

Falling back? I take it you don't actually read anything I post.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Fighting crime in a future time!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip and Dale's... Rescue Rangers

____________ when there's danger!

Something about it never failing when there's danger?

Like, "You know they never fail! When there's danger!"

I want to say it's something like that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Stunt Dawgs.

Super Dave

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Old school xmen

eek the cat

darkwing duck

rocko's modern life

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Wow! 80's commercials!

Some of these disney cartoons were already mentioned. They were made in the mid-90s but they weren't as good as duck tales or darkwing duck. Besides, I was already too old to watch them when they came out:

Bonkers

Goof Troop

Aladdin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beUCxOYioJ8

Timon and Pumba http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw4E89kD4yk

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

GARGOYLES!

You are way too old for that have been on when you were a kid.

But I came in here to say this, The Tick, and Batman: TAS were my favorites growing up.

And now Toon Disney is airing all three of them, and they're all still really awesome shows.

It's like they know exactly what to broadcast to make me watch their crappy channel. :shifty:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

GARGOYLES!

Oh yeah! I had completely forgot that one! Thanks for reminding me! :shifty:

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

For me: All of the above, in addition to the following:

: Man, this guys utterly forgotten due to the "Real" Ghostbusters (which incidently was also a good show!). But this show was a good show in it's own right, not a poor-man's clone like the Go-Bots were to Transformers.

Superted: It's Superted! 'Nuff said.

: Absolutely legendary show.

X-Men: One of the best from teh 90s.

(90s) Spiderman: NOT the god-awful 60s one which only had about 7 different animation slides in total. :shifty:

: Captured the detective comics Batman feel perfectly.

--

Incidently, the current TMNT and Batman cartoons they have out aren't actually that bad. Unfortunately the same can't be said of X-Kids.

--

Now let's take this moment to appreciate ALL 4 different intros from Transformers!

Season 1: That one horribly off-key guitar note brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it. Ah, the memories...

Season 2: Probably the best!

Season 3: Techno transformers!

"Season 4" (if you can call it that): Essentially just a 2-episode rehash of sesaon 3 intro introducing about a million new transformers (insert headmasters) in an attempt to sell more toys. (BTW, the die cast toys of the 80s were excellent, but by this time they were using cheapy plastic).

manthing2.jpg

Fairly Oddparents.

That show is hilarious, no matter how old you are.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Thundercats.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect

How could I forget Ren and Stimpy?!

And The Simpsons. I guess that one doesn't count though, since I still watch it now and again these days.

: Captured the detective comics Batman feel perfectly.

On the same note: Superman and the succeeding Justice League Cartoons.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

A few more:

Denver the last dinosaur http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGqS6ngvy8...feature=related

"Denver the last Dinosaur, he's my friend and a whole lot more..." :o:huh::mellow:

Popeye the sailor man

Woody woodpecker

droopy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5-6ElPSjc0

Those aren't cartoons but they are shows I used to watch as a kid:

Flipper the dolphin

Skippy the kangaroo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRQnrY5V-rY

Anyone remember the 60's batman series? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBobrCBTNI

Alf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ROoPynGFM

Edited by ramza