Movie execs are insane

Tale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_Live...es:_Kevin_Smith

Smith met with producer Jon Peters and told him the basic ideas he had in mind. Smith asked Peters who he saw playing Superman. Peters said that Sean Penn would be his choice because,
Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You should see the whole interview with Kevin Smith. He wants the spiders because "they're the fiercest killers in the insect kingdom", and he later wants polar bears because "they're the fiercest killers in the animal kingdom". THEN he sees the next movie by that movie producer. Wild Wild West. And there's the giant ****ing spider.

You should see the whole interview with Kevin Smith. He wants the spiders because "they're the fiercest killers in the insect kingdom", and he later wants polar bears because "they're the fiercest killers in the animal kingdom". THEN he sees the next movie by that movie producer. Wild Wild West. And there's the giant ****ing spider.

Oh yes. That was freaking hilarious. :thumbsup:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I think they should have Batman, but, like in a casual cream coloured linen suit because audiences don't like depressing characters.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They should have called him Liftman instead.

Seriously, all he does in the entire movie is lift stuff (planes, space shuttles, islands, big daily planet ball thing, etc...). Doesn't even punch Luthor.

It was boring. Giant ****ing spiders are not. Therefore the next movie will be better. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think they kinda salvaged the Batman franchise with whatshisface from American Psycho. Best film of the series, not that thats saying a lot, but still.

Whats missing from the superman script is nunchos, with the superman logo on them, he should have a fast talking black sidekick as well. I'm thinking 60 cent. Theres gotta be a rapper.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Best Batman movie is the first Tim Burton one. Hands down. BB was good; but vastly overrated espicially acting/story wise.

Superman Retruns was okay. It would have been much better with a giant spider, though. Giant spiders are cool. Why do you think movies like Arachnophobia, and Eight Legged Freaks are so popular? Giant spiders.

That's why!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Why do you think movies like Arachnophobia, and Eight Legged Freaks are so popular? Giant spiders.

Scarlet Johansson? :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Best Batman movie is the first Tim Burton one. Hands down. BB was good; but vastly overrated espicially acting/story wise.

Superman Retruns was okay. It would have been much better with a giant spider, though. Giant spiders are cool. Why do you think movies like Arachnophobia, and Eight Legged Freaks are so popular? Giant spiders.

That's why!

The best Batman movies are the Tim Burton ones not just the first. Burton rules.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Batman Begins was sweet.

Though I remember the older ones from (1990 something) being nice as well.

On the other hand though, Superman movies always sucked.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Batmna Begins is definetely the best.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I agree. Batman Begins was easily the best.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Batman Begins was, without a doubt, the best. BUT, after seeing the new Batman trailer, I can foresee the new sequel surpassing it in awesomeness.

How uber cool was terrorist "evil clown" Joker? He had that scary-insane-visceral quality that the Scarecrow had (in BB) but which was dubiously lacking in the earlier Campman movies.

PS: evil clowns > all.

manthing2.jpg

Yeah, Ledger Joker should be sweet.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Are you some sort of movie executive?

They should have called him Liftman instead.

Seriously, all he does in the entire movie is lift stuff (planes, space shuttles, islands, big daily planet ball thing, etc...). Doesn't even punch Luthor.

Wow, I haven't heard that joke before!

It's like that joke where they call the Green Goblin the Green Ranger. It's hilarious every time!