Moderators

The Owner

The Moderators here are generally good, although I can think of at least one time I was glad someone was retired, but I suspect that they do not generally choose people who are merely staying on the forum in hopes of becoming a mod. If you really do want to be considered down the line, then stay active and contribute tot he forum - and do not beg to be moderator in every other post (not that you have done that). You should also avoid scandal and rule-breaking, unless it is completely unintentional, and not spam the forum with unnecessary postings. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

They really need to start hiring moderators with less PMS problems. The type that doesn't think they're being "harassed" whenever someone is joking.

Oh, and they REALLY need to hire moderators that aren't offended by folded pieces of paper.

****, they need to hire ME as a moderator. I'd be so ****ing good at moderating.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This may be a silly question but do moderators get paid?

It is volunteer work :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I HAVE NO MORE ALTS! :lol:

Leave me out of this, sheesh. :o

:thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Oh, and they REALLY need to hire moderators that aren't offended by folded pieces of paper.

It wasn't so much offensive as painfully arousing.

Owner, one day you may become a mod. Alll you really need is too much free time, and a monocle.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This may be a silly question but do moderators get paid?

No. Its something for those of us that don't have a life. :ermm:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester