Kingdom Hearts

The Owner

Do not confuse emos with frickin' NINJAS! That's NINJA MICKEY!

No it's not.

mickeymouse.jpg

It's a dark and angry Mickey, full of hatred and pain.

He's more machine now than mouse; twisted and evil. :thumbsup:

BTW, am I the only one to think that Mickey looks like a child rapist? :lol:

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

This is starting to look like spam, certainly that would not be the case.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hey guys, don't be so mean.

Kids these days love Kingdom Hearts, because Tetsuya Nomura (the director) knows what kids these days like.

Kingdom-Hearts-2-04.jpg

Emo Mickey.

****ing furries

Also, beware, the Disney rant is forming in my mind!

... not like it's long but it's rant anyway :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

KH does not really have anything to do with Disney besides the characters and cameos. If you like FF's, you are bound to like Kingdom Hearts as well.

And Xard is a condescending elitist.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

KH does not really have anything to do with Disney besides the characters and cameos.

How is that supposed to make us feel better about the game? :lol:

Disney Characters and Final Fantasy are still terrible crossover ideas.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hmm, you know, if most of the world digs something and you are part of a small minority that doesn't, maybe YOU are the one that needs to examine your tastes.

I mean seriously, Disney and Harry Potter? It's fine to say "not my cup o' tea" or even "I've outgrown such things" but calling them crap is pretty ridiculous.

all right, if all you people only post comments on my threads to diss, make fun of, and tear everything I say to pieces, then don't post at all.

sick of all the jerks who can't even see past there own feelings! Noobs have feelings too! And who gives a crap if you're gonna call me an alt even though I'm not! At least I don't go around dissing every little thing some of you jerks say! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :

"we settle our score now...."

- Bass EXE

I never said 'crap' as such, ... Then again a lot of people like 50 Cent. :huh:

I doubt I'm in the minority on either Harry Potter or Kingdom Hearts when I say they aren't THAT good.

Like I said to the shrink and the police, anyone who says the Harry Potter series is more epic then the Lord of the Rings series DESIRVES to be locked in a small wooden box for three days...

Same here, my girlfriend also thinks Harry Potter is a good book so that tells you alot about her taste. :huh:

Harry Potter is probably a total of three and a half good books in a series of seven, but that's only my opinion, of course. :)

I would probably play Kingdom Hearts if there were a PC version. Disney is cute. Why isn't there a PC version?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Same here, my girlfriend also thinks Harry Potter is a good book so that tells you alot about her taste. :huh:

Harry Potter is probably a total of three and a half good books in a series of seven, but that's only my opinion, of course. :)

I would probably play Kingdom Hearts if there were a PC version. Disney is cute. Why isn't there a PC version?

But those three and half books and Alfonso Cuaron's take on PoA were really enjoyable experiences.

Enough with the dancing clown.

all right, if all you people only post comments on my threads to diss, make fun of, and tear everything I say to pieces, then don't post at all.

So the entire forum revolves around you and your opinions?

sick of all the jerks who can't even see past there own feelings!

So?

Noobs have feelings too!

No one said you did not...

And who gives a crap if you're gonna call me an alt even though I'm not!

Evidently you do.

At least I don't go around dissing every little thing some of you jerks say! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :

And neither do we, as you might have gathered if you had actually read your topics instead of whining about a few postings.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

But a minority of goths can be.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hi-yo!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hmm, you know, if most of the world digs something and you are part of a small minority that doesn't, maybe YOU are the one that needs to examine your tastes.

Not really, the world is mostly made of idiots. Being in the minority shows that you don't follow the masses like a st00pid zombie. You have a brain, use it... Don't do what others do because they are the majority. When you think of it, dnd is an elitist thing because we are a minority playing it.

I mean seriously, Disney and Harry Potter? It's fine to say "not my cup o' tea" or even "I've outgrown such things" but calling them crap is pretty ridiculous.

But they ARE crap! ... and so is LotR btw... :)

Harry Potter is pure nonsense, and Disney isn't what it used to be (just a shadow of its former self)... Just go watch the Silly Symphonies from the 1930's if you don't understand what I am saying...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

DnD is not an elitist thing, Rolemaster is.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes, and it really has tables for everything. Everything. I recently perused the new edition in a store and the cover said it was more dynamic and had better ease of use.

Guess what I found on the inside? Updated tables!

kirottu said: