Vote for the Mask of the Betrayer!

Magister Lajciak

Euww... it want's me to register before it will let me vote :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Bah, Orange Box will win anyway if anything makes sense

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ok, created an account and voted. I didn't seem to get any kind of confirmation that it acknowledged my vote though. Is this normal?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ok, created an account and voted. I didn't seem to get any kind of confirmation that it acknowledged my vote though. Is this normal?

As long as it moved you to the next category of voting, I think it is normal.

As a side note - there are two relevant categories for us: The PC RPG of the Year ... and... the Overall PC Game of the Year

Voted Mask of the Betrayer for both :)

I still think I need to buy the Witcher some day though... I just need a bigger PC

Voted Mask of the Betrayer for both :lol:

I still think I need to buy the Witcher some day though... I just need a bigger PC

If your PC can run MotB, it should be able to run The Witcher.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Witcher is a little more demanding than Mask.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yeah. If you were hanging on literally by the ends of your fingers for MOTB, probably not Witcher, but I can for example play both at low settings.

Yay, that's awesome! :)

Without WoW expansion pack The Witcher would've won and MotB would've been third (Dumbvilion's xpack winning with just 1% ). Awesome

Gamespots poll on the other hand is ****. Options:

Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Super paper Mario and the The Witcher

Only two RPG's on that list and one PC game. What the ****, since when Mario has been roleplaying game?

ME has already over 50 % of votes but TW is second with over 30 %

Link

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Paper Mario is a spiritual successor to Super Mario RPG.

They use the contemporary computer game RPG definition, which goes to include all of those games.

Edited by Tale

I thought this newest one for wii stripped away remnants of jrpgness?

I thought this newest one for wii stripped away remnants of jrpgness?

Still features an experience and equipment system, just like previous Paper Mario games. So, the answer to "since when" is "since the SNES."