The Music Thread

Gorth

Tackle - Ball of Ballos(Pixel cover)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Taro Iwashiro - Truth of the Edge, Saiga Magoichi's Theme

Man, such a great soundtrack. Melodramatic like hell, but so grand.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Pixies - No. 13 Baby

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

2216257807768858cn0.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?7dnf2ztyaln

Fans of experimental techno may not have known what to expect from Joseph Fraioli's second Datach'i full-length. Four years separated it from his debut, We Are Always Well Thank You, and his style of chaotic, metallic drill'n'bass had nearly disappeared in the interim. Surprisingly, however, the Datach'i style of yore was still in full force for his first record on Mike Paradinas' Planet

Pixies - Dead

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nicole Atkins & the Sea - Brooklyn's on Fire

LISTEN!

Nicole Atkins - The Way It Is

kirottu said:

Nokturnal Mortum - Taste of Victory

Really solid bm, even if it's ns-themed once in a while. The end is rather beautiful.

kirottu said: