The Music Thread

Gorth

lulz :-

Air In D Major

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hellmarch remix from RA2? :-

It's actually superior IMO

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Hellmarch remix from RA2? :teehee:

I just downloaded it. Its good as well. But I prefer the simplicity of the original song.

Any others?

I think F Zero could have had something you like, but I only own some tracks of F Zero GX, and this game is on the electrical end of the musical spectrum.

Now listening to:

f zero gx - blackshadow :sorcerer:

f zero gx - bloodfalcon :) sounds like "daft punk meets trance" or something like that. Great fit for a sci fi high speed racing game.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Roger Waters - Perfect Sense part 1

The monkey sat on a pile of stones

And stared at the broken bone in his hand

And the stains of a Viennese quartet

Rang out across the land

The monkey looked up at the stars

And thought to himself

Memory is a stranger

History is for fools

And he cleaned his hands

In a pool of holy writing

Turned his back on the garden

And set out for the nearest town

Shiro Sagisu - Crime of Innocence

Oh great, my search for one song lead me to download 9 gig worth of music - damn you NGE and GAINAX

Let's see...

2nd Impression

10th Anniversary

Addition

Best Collection

Death

Death and Rebirth OST 1

Death and Rebirth Singles

End of Evangelion

End of Evangelion single (originals)

End of Evangelion singles (10 years mix)

Refrain (Songs Inspired by Evangelion)

Refrain of Evangelion

S2 works

Symphonic CD1

Symphonic CD2

The Birthday of Rei Ayanami (!!!!!)

The Day of Second Impact

Vox (????????)

All the money GAINAX have made with these albums... gah, stupid fans :(

Oh well, at leat I found it:

Shiro Sagisu - Spending Time in Preparation

Shiro Sagisu - Pleasure Principle

Apart from name... :ermm: ehh, never heard of it. That Sagisu is one damn bastard, he must've made thousands of songs during his career if merely NGE has this many... And he seems to be composer on every 3th anime I've heard of :(

Edited by Xard

Refrain(Songs inspired by...) was pretty decent. I had a listen a month ago. The others, well, I imagine some folks don't have to do car commercials to be able to afford their miso.

EDISON - Make a bet

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hellmarch remix from RA2? o:)

I just downloaded it. Its good as well. But I prefer the simplicity of the original song.

Any others?

I think F Zero could have had something you like, but I only own some tracks of F Zero GX, and this game is on the electrical end of the musical spectrum.

Now listening to:

f zero gx - blackshadow :ermm:

f zero gx - bloodfalcon :) sounds like "daft punk meets trance" or something like that. Great fit for a sci fi high speed racing game.

I always thought that Nintendo should just shell out the big (maybe medium-sized?) bucks and get Joe Satriani to write and record the music for the next F-Zero game.

It would really be perfect. That's what I think about everytime I listen to Crystal Planet or Surfing with the Alien.

Warren Zevon - Boom Boom Mancini

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs