K2RP: The Un-Restored Content

Knights of the Old Republic 2, one of the great games of 2004, with a storyline that was butchered due to production time limits. That is why we're here, we're going to restore what was once thought to be lost forever.

If you're here, you probably know Team Gizka is restoring much of the cut content. Though they are leaving out some cool and fun things. Here we are restoring some of the cool things left out, including the droid planet; M4-78. (With it’s corresponding Jedi Master) two new Telos Sidequests, a collectible bounty for Master Vrook, the Infamous Sion vs Nihilus cutscene, and the Atris as Traya ending!

First of all I want to officially say as Team Leader of K2RP "Team-Exile" that we ARE officially announcing our mod here on the OE forums.

Now the major accomplishments in the project are going to be M4-78 and the Redemption of Kreia on dantoine along with the Fall of Atris because the voice files for the last two are not present in the game. Here are the team members that will be making it possible to get the content we need and who are helping to modify it...

Do you need a wild and wacky mascot? Because I'm up for all such gigs. Only $5.95.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh yeah, Team Exile

In short: I'm happy with some of the stuff you're restoring (on which TG won't work) such as Dustil Onasi and Droid Planet (if you can possibly pull it out), however, I'm more than unhappy with a lot of "rubbish" that you're working on too.

For example, things like Atris being Darth Traya etc. that were cut for reason.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The restoration team has a restoration team?! This...this...madness must STOP! :)

Good luck guys, I'm curious to see what you come up with.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell