KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 24

Nor will it ever be

And how the hell would you know? Do you work for Obsidian yourself? I think it's crystal clear that KOTOR III is inevidable, it's all a matter of time.

Sidious: Are you threatening me Master Jedi?

Windu: The Senate will decide your fate.

Sidious: I AM THE SENATE!!!!

Windu: Not yet.

Sidious: It's treason, then.

View the action:

that's just like Xard he loves causing contreversy. Don't ever make that statement you have neither the evidence or proof to back it up. And about the melee and ranged arguement the only blaster that ever gave me any trouble was the disrupter rifle.

Edited by Bass-GameMaster

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

LA's going to continue Kotor seriers in some other form anyway

prolly MMORPG

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

that's just like Xard he loves causing contreversy. Don't ever make that statement you have neither the evidence or proof to back it up. And about the melee and ranged arguement the only blaster that ever gave me any trouble was the disrupter rifle.

Alright, how's this for your proof: Click here for some proof

View the action:

Also, according to the link I just provided, it says that, whoever will be making KOTOR III, will use the Mass Effect game engine. Personally, after seeing some Mass Effect gameplay for the first time (because I don't own the game, yet), I was very impressed. Here is some gameplay with commentry of Mass Effect (the first one): Mass Effect gameplay This is but a taste of what KOTOR III might be like (note, again I don't work for Obsidian or BioWare, but is just a big fan, for now).

View the action:

And where's the proof part? You know, I have a friend who works at Nival, and he say that they are developing Heroes of Lightsabers and Force, a HoMM spin-off, at this very moment. See? I can do it too!

Edited by H
20795.jpg

Actually I kinda had point which wasn't worth a **** so I decided to troll instead :thumbsup:

7983bd81dab1c466ad40d337d6e6da8f.jpg

Bioware and Obsidian never works together on Kotor game. It's either LA themselves, Bioware or Obsidian. Not some disgusting spawn of them.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

LA's going to continue Kotor seriers in some other form anyway

prolly MMORPG

Dear goodness, I hope it's not a stupid MMO. I'd prefer a choice during the game to actually be able to choose whether or not you want it to be single or Multi-player. I would really apprecaite a decent storyline and some new characters. I would also love it if the plot is good, too.

View the action:

Take a very close look at the map from Manaan. Does anyone see the crease? Not only did I notice that crease, but I also notice that each individual KOTOR I and II maps are all in the shape and size of one HUGE square. I call that poor quality mapping. That means that it's time to change the engine of the new KOTOR (whenever it comes out) into a more better and well-improved map. No rushing; take your time, I say to whoever will make the new sequel of KOTOR II. If they improve the engine, and take their time with the storyline, plots, dialog, characters and etc, this game could get the award for "THE GAME OF THE YEAR!!!". Don't make light of my words people! We all want a good game, right? THEN LET'S ALL STAND UP AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

post-23668-1212259541_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth_Revan1990

View the action:

Actually I kinda had point which wasn't worth a **** so I decided to troll instead :)

7983bd81dab1c466ad40d337d6e6da8f.jpg

Bioware and Obsidian never works together on Kotor game. It's either LA themselves, Bioware or Obsidian. Not some disgusting spawn of them.

You mean BioWare and Obsidian don't work together on KOTOR? Then where did Obsidian get permission to make the game. If Obsidian doesn

View the action:

After that post I'm you weren't joking at all with your "publisher's don't set release dates" thing :o

LucasArts holds the KotOR license.

They got Bio to do it.

After K1 is released they want to have a sequel. Bio says no. LA bawws. Guys of Bioware says they should give the game for Obsidian as its developers hold a lot of talent and many of them have been friends for long time

So LA approaches Obsidian. Obsidian as a new recently established company accepts. Cue Kotor 2.

Bioware has no word over Kotor series unless they're developing game. LA themselves were developing Kotor 3 until it was cancelled

Edited by Xard

Not only did I notice that crease, but I also notice that each individual KOTOR I and II maps are all in the shape and size of one HUGE square.

Wow, you must have really been looking for faults - as I never noticed, or particularly cared, if the maps were all the same geometric shape. :o

You mean BioWare and Obsidian don't work together on KOTOR? Then where did Obsidian get permission to make the game.

Obsidian bought the licence, or was given it by LucasArts, from BioWare - but that is about all the companies did together, neither game was a joint project. :o

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

After that post I'm you weren't joking at all with your "publisher's don't set release dates" thing ;(

They got Bio to do it.

After K1 is released they want to have a sequel. Bio says no. LA bawws. Guys of Bioware says they should give the game for Obsidian as its developers hold a lot of talent and many of them have been friends for long time

So LA approaches Obsidian. Obsidian as a new recently established company accepts. Cue Kotor 2.

Bioware has no word over Kotor series unless they're developing game. LA themselves were developing Kotor 3 until it was cancelled

Ahem, and where's your proof about K3 being cancelled, hmm?

View the action:

You mean BioWare and Obsidian don't work together on KOTOR? Then where did Obsidian get permission to make the game.

Obsidian bought the licence, or was given it by LucasArts, from BioWare - but that is about all the companies did together, neither game was a joint project. :)

That was a rhetorical question. ;(

Edited by Darth_Revan1990

View the action:

Revan, you wouldn't appear half as stupid if you admitted "fine I didn't know this and acted a bit stupid" instead of "lolol im just joking man tis was rhetorical question roofles"

After that post I'm you weren't joking at all with your "publisher's don't set release dates" thing o:)

They got Bio to do it.

Do you honestly think I'm going to go search for files and news posted in here TWO years ago?

No

LA actually leaked the concept art too

Edited by Xard

After that post I'm you weren't joking at all with your "publisher's don't set release dates" thing o:)

They got Bio to do it.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/13/news_6104775.html

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/852/852342p1.html

And just to make it clear. LA hired Bioware to develop KotOR1, then LA published it. Being succesful, LA wanted a sequel, but Bioware wouldn't do it and instead recommended Obsidian do it. The only "collaboration" between Bioware and Obsidian was that Obsidian got to use the graphics engine used in K1 for the sequel.

bioware is EA now. I don't see them working in unison for a sequel. And darth you get harder and harder to read when you triple post. And I thought we solved that Lucas arts is just a publisher?

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

That was a rhetorical question. :)

O RLY? :rolleyes:

Yes. :lol:

NO WAI! UR LYING! :)

Revan, you wouldn't appear half as stupid if you admitted "fine I didn't know this and acted a bit stupid" instead of "lolol im just joking man tis was rhetorical question roofles"

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

bioware is EA now. I don't see them working in unison for a sequel.

Nor do I, but regardless LA and Bioware are indeed working together on something. What is it? We don't know. Lots of people thought it was a KotOR MMORPG, but we know it's not, because LA has said so.

I find it obvious that whatever this game is, it is based on a license that LA owns. It could be Star Wars, but it's not KotOR. My suspicion is that it is a Star Wars MMORPG set in the time between Episodes III and IV due out next year when the Star Wars live action tv show is set to premiere.

After that post I'm you weren't joking at all with your "publisher's don't set release dates" thing :biggrin:

They got Bio to do it.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/13/news_6104775.html

And just to make it clear. LA hired Bioware to develop KotOR1, then LA published it. Being succesful, LA wanted a sequel, but Bioware wouldn't do it and instead recommended Obsidian do it. The only "collaboration" between Bioware and Obsidian was that Obsidian got to use the graphics engine used in K1 for the sequel.

And that's your proof? :shifty:

View the action:

someone's acting butthurt here

It was repoted many times in different sources, even by LA staff themselves. And like I said art was leaked