KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 24

Before you fight Sith, you already have about 400 medpacks, 300 life support packs, and 350 advanced medpacks (that should get you by for a while :cat:).
:facepalmri6: No.

Some new feats would be nice such as: Two-People Fighting- With this awesome feat, your character automatically blocks off any melee or lightsaber attack. Levels are: Two-People Fighting, Improved Two-People Fighting, and Master Two-People Fighting. A nice, new power that I would like to see is a Dark Side Power called something like, Force Barrel Jump- A Dark Side power where one ignites their lightsaber, jumps and immediately twirls in the air moving towards the enemy, like a barrel and almost instantly killing the enemy, practically striking them down no matter how high there defense or dexterity is (even if it's over 100!). I'd be unstoppable! But you don't get that power until you reach level 50 of Sith Lord.

Palpatine style. :thumbsup: Good idea. Level 50 Sith, not so much. That or a variation could be for the LS character as well. The Two People Fighting idea isn't so good. Barrel jump would be insanely awesome though. :happy0203:

First off, what? Is that not enough medpacks for you? Would you be happier if I said like a million medpacks would get you by better, hmm? Secondly, insted of Two People fighting, how does Multi-People Fighting sound? You get to block of any attack no matter where the enemy is (as long as the're at close range).

Sidious: Are you threatening me Master Jedi?

Windu: The Senate will decide your fate.

Sidious: I AM THE SENATE!!!!

Windu: Not yet.

Sidious: It's treason, then.

View the action:

Before you fight Sith, you already have about 400 medpacks, 300 life support packs, and 350 advanced medpacks (that should get you by for a while ;)).

Some new feats would be nice such as: Two-People Fighting- With this awesome feat, your character automatically blocks off any melee or lightsaber attack. Levels are: Two-People Fighting, Improved Two-People Fighting, and Master Two-People Fighting. A nice, new power that I would like to see is a Dark Side Power called something like, Force Barrel Jump- A Dark Side power where one ignites their lightsaber, jumps and immediately twirls in the air moving towards the enemy, like a barrel and almost instantly killing the enemy, practically striking them down no matter how high there defense or dexterity is (even if it's over 100!). I'd be unstoppable! But you don't get that power until you reach level 50 of Sith Lord.

Palpatine style. :thumbsup: Good idea. Level 50 Sith, not so much. That or a variation could be for the LS character as well. The Two People Fighting idea isn't so good. Barrel jump would be insanely awesome though. :happy0203:

First off, what? Is that not enough medpacks for you? Would you be happier if I said like a million medpacks would get you by better, hmm? Secondly, insted of Two People fighting, how does Multi-People Fighting sound? You get to block of any attack no matter where the enemy is (as long as the're at close range).

Sounds like more **** feats. We don't need magical thinking here. Also, pre-set medpacs? :cat: Are we an army with our own supply lines now? :huh:

PS

And if anything :xxxxx: (ie :)) isn't appearing in your posts please PM Fionavar ASAP. Those new smileys arent appearing in your reply, so I can only assume.:p

Twitter | @Insevin

Before you fight Sith, you already have about 400 medpacks, 300 life support packs, and 350 advanced medpacks (that should get you by for a while ;)).

Palpatine style. :rolleyes: Good idea. Level 50 Sith, not so much. That or a variation could be for the LS character as well. The Two People Fighting idea isn't so good. Barrel jump would be insanely awesome though. :happy0203:

Sounds like more **** feats. We don't need magical thinking here. Also, pre-set medpacs? :) Are we an army with our own supply lines now? :huh:

PS

And if anything :xxxxx: (ie :)) isn't appearing in your posts please PM Fionavar ASAP. Those new smileys arent appearing in your reply, so I can only assume.:lol:

O.K. Please, let me explain. What I ment was that during the game you come across tons of medpacks before you find Revan. Does that make more sense?

View the action:

Before you fight Sith, you already have about 400 medpacks, 300 life support packs, and 350 advanced medpacks (that should get you by for a while

Obviously you will not go in unprepared. You don't necessarily have to have any medpacs, though. You don't need to be forced to have them or whatever. Freedom. Choice. A Role-Playing game. Not a you-get-4-frag-grenades-before-you-play-Outskirts-on-Halo 2 kind of thing. What you seem to be saying there, well, it kind of just goes without saying.

Twitter | @Insevin

Before you fight Sith, you already have about 400 medpacks, 300 life support packs, and 350 advanced medpacks (that should get you by for a while

Obviously you will not go in unprepared. You don't necessarily have to have any medpacs, though. You don't need to be forced to have them or whatever. Freedom. Choice. A Role-Playing game. Not a you-get-4-frag-grenades-before-you-play-Outskirts-on-Halo 2 kind of thing. What you seem to be saying there, well, it kind of just goes without saying.

I never said that you absolutly must have them; I'm just saying that if you decide to pick up all the medpacks, that that's about how many you would have. Does that make more sense yet, or do I need to keep explaining further for you?

Edited by Darth_Revan1990

View the action:

So you're recommending the exact numbers of certain items? How quaint. Lets have Obsidian hire you as "Menial Programmer", why not?

No, no, no, no, no. If you read what I have said earlier, in page 34, I gave an estimate: ABOUT A MILLION, OKAY!!! Do you understand or are you going to start flinging insults at me, too?

View the action:

Guest The Architect
The real question remains:

When is this ever going to come out?

When things have blown over with OE's current projects and LA's. Given LA's interest to continue the KotOR franchise in some way or another, and OE's interest to do a sequel, I imagine K3 might be one of the earliest games to emerge from the new wave of OE and LA published games, so... 2010/2011 at the earliest me thinks. Hopefully. Oh ****ed if I know.

Once the game comes out, I'm going to be one the first people at the closest retail store to buy that SWEEEEEET (possibly sweet anyway) game!! I can hardly WAIT 'till it comes out. I'm a huge gamer and a modder. So I'll be making a few mods for that game. When it comes out, give me some ideas for mods (if it even needs any) when it comes out.

View the action:

@Darth_Revan1990: Were all the smileys working or what? Anyway...

So you're recommending the exact numbers of certain items? How quaint. Lets have Obsidian hire you as "Menial Programmer", why not?

No, no, no, no, no. If you read what I have said earlier, in page 34, I gave an estimate: ABOUT A MILLION, OKAY!!! Do you understand or are you going to start flinging insults at me, too?

A million what? Medpacs? Refresh me please. Theres nothing wrong with medpacs, its just odd to give an inventory, like I keep saying. By then lets also have 10 vibroswords, 15 blaster pistols, and 8 lightsabers how about? 100 battle stims and 50 antidote paks. Seriously. MENIAL PROGRAMMER.

The real question remains:

When is this ever going to come out?

When things have blown over with OE's current projects and LA's. Given LA's interest to continue the KotOR franchise in some way or another, and OE's interest to do a sequel, I imagine K3 might be one of the earliest games to emerge from the new wave of OE and LA published games, so... 2010/2011 at the earliest me thinks. Hopefully. Oh ****ed if I know.

There must be a reason why it hasn't been made. Its just a secret is all. :ermm:

Once the game comes out, I'm going to be one the first people at the closest retail store to buy that SWEEEEEET (possibly sweet anyway) game!! I can hardly WAIT 'till it comes out. I'm a huge gamer and a modder. So I'll be making a few mods for that game. When it comes out, give me some ideas for mods (if it even needs any) when it comes out.

"If it needs any"?

Mod=Fun (want)

Patch=Repair (need)

I'd consider "need" being a patch. ^ I hope K3 doesn't need patches. By the time it comes out I'll probably get it for PC. (So far I've gotten Xbox versions which the only mod you can get is Yavin for K1)

Twitter | @Insevin

I think once TFU is released and once the release-hype wears out, we'll most likely hear something about it

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

"If it needs any"?

Mod=Fun (want)

Patch=Repair (need)

I'd consider "need" being a patch. ^ I hope K3 doesn't need patches. By the time it comes out I'll probably get it for PC. (So far I've gotten Xbox versions which the only mod you can get is Yavin for K1)

All games always have needed patches. We're all humans, so the video game makers are humans, so there will be mistakes. Therefore, there will indead be patches for K3. I have no doubt about it.

View the action:

I can only hope they will take their time on KOTOR III. (If there is one) I hope that they will focus more so on quality than quantity and rushing to get the game out. Finally I hope that KOTOR III will not be as unstable and buggy as KOTOR I and II were.

Edited by For The Republic

I can only hope they will take their time on KOTOR III. (If there is one) I hope that they will focus more so on quality than quantity and rushing to get the game out. Finally I hope that KOTOR III will not be as unstable and buggy as KOTOR I and II were.

I played KOTOR I several times and there were no bugs that I knew of; and maybe it's because I had the 1.03b patch (the latest patch).

View the action:

I'm sure even on Xbox as I try never-before options, I'll find problems, but I have not found the slightest problems on K1, besides a few dialog discrepancies.

Twitter | @Insevin

There must be a reason why it hasn't been made. Its just a secret is all. >_<

Everything's a surprise nowadays.

I just hope K3 is released soon enough. Think there'll still be hype for the game considering it's gonna be released well after K2

Nor will it ever be

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)