KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 24

Oh. I thought =! meant doesn't equal.

It does. Isn't doesn't equal to the same as different from?

Humm, I better start getting back on topic again... conclusion: Most likely, nobody is working on Kotor3 and Lucas Arts interests seems elsewhere at the moment?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

=! means doesn't equal.

Oh, you think that was the part he missed?

=! = <> :lol:

HAHA, yup, my bad...

That went right over my head, and all of a sudden I don't feel so bright... :sorcerer:

I'll just shut the hell up right about now...

Intel Core i5 760 2.8 GHz / MSI P55-CD53 / 8 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series PC10666 1333 MHz DDR3 / MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Hawk Edition 1 GB

Wait, what? I'm not following.

WOW, now that's like no english I've ever seen...

Architect, I'm inclined to think he might be messing with you, LOL...

And if not, then what on earth did you mean to say, Gorth?!

That's fantastic. :sorcerer:

Edited by ChorusOfOne

Intel Core i5 760 2.8 GHz / MSI P55-CD53 / 8 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series PC10666 1333 MHz DDR3 / MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Hawk Edition 1 GB

As much as I'd love to play KotoR III or even TSLRP, I think the best thing to do now is to enjoy some other games, like the upcoming WotLK and SC II by Blizzard Entertainment.

I've noticed that playing a game too much like I've done with the KotoR titles has drained my interest in those games - better to give them a pause while playing some other games while my interest in the KotoR franchise builds up again and is maxed out when KotoR III is released :lol:

Can't wait 'til I get my hands on StarCraft II and WoW - Wrath of the Lich King :x

However I'm curious as to what KotoR III's title will be...would surely whet my apetite for KotoR III if LA released the title's name :sorcerer:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Wait, what? I'm not following.

WOW, now that's like no english I've ever seen...

Architect, I'm inclined to think he might be messing with you, LOL...

And if not, then what on earth did you mean to say, Gorth?!

That's fantastic. :teehee:

Maybe I should have used seperators :)

Isn't doesn't equal to the same as different from?

Isn't != the same as ?

Makes sense? If not, it is at least colourful :woot:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Except they can't be working on it right now, so:

No one

or

Lucasarts

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Official interviews etc.

If they had one more project going on we would propably know about it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect

Wait, so what are the two other games {apart from Aliens} that OE are working on, or intend to work on?

And I'm not sure if <> = =!, Gorth.

Edited by The Architect

As I already said...

Besides:

1 Pure PC game

1 multiplatform game

1 console exclusive (in reality another "multiplatform" with PC version included as well)

Last two are Aliens game and Project Georgia. This means third one should be pure PC game. And that's what NWN2 and its expansion pack are.

Kotor is multiplatform game. Only way OE could be working on the game is if it was Project Georgia whcih we know it isn't. PG is new IP and published by SEGA

Last two are Aliens and Project Georgia (what is funny is that Project Georgia is supposed to be console exclusive while it does get PC version...) and KotOR is NOT PC exclusive game, unlike NWN2. And it is reasonable to suppose that OE's third project is second expansion pack to it

But how do you know for sure that they really are only making 3 games.

(BTW: i dont mean to be grouchy or anything, but could i see the where you got your info from, especially on this "Project Georgia"

Edited by Darth Jack

Check out some other sections in these forums for easy answer

As for the "3 projects" thing, well, Feargus has mentioned it several times. First time I saw it was an IGN interview and I tried to google it but got way too many results.

NWN2. And it is reasonable to suppose that OE's third project is second expansion pack to it

Given the current situation with the property, it's reasonable to suppose that if they are working on Neverwinter Nights as a project it could be Neverwinter Nights 3. Y'know, for 4.0 implementation. The new ruleset is designed with computer and video games in mind. Would make sense for someone to be working on a title to vanguard it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

well i was just thinkin and maybe bioware will not make k3!! but they never said they wouldnt let there sister company pandemic do it!! they currently have 4 projects.B,Q,Y, and Z they could do it!!! or atleast i wouldnt mind if they did!!

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

what do yall think the chances r that they announce k3 at e3 this year...or even give us some news that someone is making it!!

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader