KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 24

I must say this. I liked the storyline Bioware put into K1, and I liked the action and graphics and everything else that Obsidian put into K2, so I would like to see LucasArts, BioWare, and Obsidian to work on K3, And LA can let the operation go open ended until the last possible minute, and then edit out parts they don't need, but not a huge over-edit like they did with K2

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

Time Warpu hasshin!

mo ikkai!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

then how about Knights of the new republic? Its a time zone where no one in the game industry has gone before and its a chance for the battles to have alot more depth + Boba and his new army of Mercs could prove to be the new mandalorians

I lol'd

You realize that apart from Kotors every SW game has been either about movie era or New Republic era?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

then how about Knights of the new republic? Its a time zone where no one in the game industry has gone before and its a chance for the battles to have alot more depth + Boba and his new army of Mercs could prove to be the new mandalorians

I lol'd

You realize that apart from Kotors every SW game has been either about movie era or New Republic era?

For example: the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series.

There have been the Prequel series games, the Obiwan game. And KoTNR doesn't sound as good as KoTOR

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

I must say this. I liked the storyline Bioware put into K1, and I liked the action and graphics and everything else that Obsidian put into K2, so I would like to see LucasArts, BioWare, and Obsidian to work on K3, And LA can let the operation go open ended until the last possible minute, and then edit out parts they don't need, but not a huge over-edit like they did with K2

I agree 100%

Both companies did a tremendous job on the games. I would like to see what they could accomplish together. They also need infinite time, like you said. Nothing can be rushed or everything is ruined.

Guest The Architect

As has already been said, LucasArts began in-house preproduction work for K3 in 2004, but cancelled it soon after K2 was released. It's likely that concept art was part of that, and I think that's a good thing, since I couldn't help but get the impression that if that was concept art for the K3 that got scrapped, it had absolutely nothing to do with K1 & K2, which equates to an epic FAIL.

And also what Tale was saying pretty much translates to "This news means nothing", and he's right, but Kudos for trying anyway. :shifty: Could've been worse.

Edited by The Architect

As has already been said, LucasArts began in-house preproduction work for K3 in 2004, but cancelled it soon after K2 was released. It's likely that concept art was part of that, and I think that's a good thing, since I couldn't help but get the impression that if that was concept art for the K3 that got scrapped, it had absolutely nothing to do with K1 & K2, which equates to an epic FAIL.

And also what Tale was saying pretty much translates to "This news means nothing", and he's right, but Kudos for trying anyway. :) Could've been worse.

i wouldn't had posted that if i wouldn't have gained lately fresh news about KOTOR3 works, activity regarding the project is how these older pictures got out anyway, the news is not the actual pictures, it is that there is some ACTIVITY in the project again :lol:

IB1OsQq.png

Could you once in a while post these zomg new awsum sauces?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Then your rumour has credibilty next to nil

Also, this was lulzworthy

Ironically, The Force Unleashed almost was a third KOTOR game. Though Blackman never mentioned the forthcoming BioWare/LucasArts mystery project, he did say that during the conceptual stage, he and his team had considered setting their next project in the KOTOR universe

no, none of them would agree to that as it might cost their jobs, but i guess you wanted to be sarcastic and knew my reply already anyway

So, you say you have good sources that tell you it is being developed. But they can't go so far as to tell you who is developing it?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

no, none of them would agree to that as it might cost their jobs, but i guess you wanted to be sarcastic and knew my reply already anyway

But they can't go so far as to tell you who is developing it?

nope, i won't say about it anything because there are some legal problems (like usualy when LA is involved) and could turn out quite different of who it is currently, not to mention i would lose then some of my pals because i said it

IB1OsQq.png

Ironically, The Force Unleashed almost was a third KOTOR game. Though Blackman never mentioned the forthcoming BioWare/LucasArts mystery project, he did say that during the conceptual stage, he and his team had considered setting their next project in the KOTOR universe

actually i think the 'wookie dialogue' is funny like hell, I also had to laugh on it :teehee:

IB1OsQq.png

huh

I found that funny in ironic way. I remember so many people going "omg this'll be kotor 3" and "baaww LA is making this crap instead of Kotor 3"

actually i think the 'wookie dialogue' is funny like hell, I also had to laugh on it :teehee:

Yes, that was hilarious!

Guest The Architect
As said somewhere else already: the real news is not that i found these pictures, the real news is that the recent appearence of it is one of many other things that indicate thet the developement of the game restarted or is soon to happen and these are the preparations we notice.

nope, i won't say about it anything because there are some legal problems (like usualy when LA is involved) and could turn out quite different of who it is currently, not to mention i would lose then some of my pals because i said it

Busted?

First you say the pictures INDICATE that the development of K3 has restarted or is soon to happen, then you say you know who's developing it, even claiming that telling us could cause legal problems and you to lose some of your pals.

Explain.

you want some explanation? fine, ask J. Sawyer if he is willing to tell something because i did promished him not to tell what we talked about then,

i mention him as the example because we are in the Obsidian forums

I promished people that i keep this and that secret, i posted those images because with those i didn't break any promishes nor did i step on anyones toes.

here is an older screenshot about the 'whom-when', but i won't tell anything

acqm1.png

also i decided not to post anything else of importance anymore around here because since i shared the info here i feel like in court, i expected some disbeliefs but i thought even the most pessimists would atleast like the actual pictures, as it seems i was wrong, bye

EDIT: the only thing architect found is the trace of me trying to get all the allowed data to combinate without letting out info i promished not to let out, and that i failed in that

EDIT2: do not think that Josh is my only source of info, but he is the easiest to prove in these forums, and the screenie was the easiest to show that i am in contact with him without giving out any real info (sorry Josh, they started to annoy me, had to prove atleast something)

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

I didn't know Obsidian employees were your friends with you being hungarian and all :)

Geez, poor, poor developers :sad:

No wonder most of them don't post anything if you keep bombarding them with PM's

edit:

Jorian, give me one ****ing good reason why would developers start passing out random information like this for TOTALLY UNKNOWN PERSON in the internets.

They have rules and such regarding the matter. Do you expect me or anyone else in here believe that I could just pm Sawyer "hi d00d tell me evrythng about yer Aliens RPG project i won't tell anyone i promise ^____^" and get answer? Other than "lol no"

Edited by Xard

Oh c'mon guys, it was just sarcasm and he totally brought it on himself :)

Anyway, of course I didn't mean that.

I simply ment that you are hungarian and they are american. They live on different side of the damn globe. Yet they are are your superduper friends who let you know their "insider information"? Please, you can't except me or anyone else just believe that

Guest The Architect

You still haven't explained to me why you went from "these pictures suggest K3's back in the works" to "I have inside info on K3 from my Obsidian "friends" who I've never even met before in real life and it's definitely being developed".

Oh c'mon guys, it was just sarcasm and he totally brought it on himself :)

before you edited the post of yours there was 'Hunarian' instead of hungarian

Anyway, of course I didn't mean that.

okay then

I simply ment that you are hungarian and they are american. They live on different side of the damn globe. Yet they are are your superduper friends who let you know their "insider information"? Please, you can't except me or anyone else just believe that

one: i don't truly care about who belives what

two: if you want any answer then clear up some place in your PM box, you are full, and i won't discuss this in an open thread

IB1OsQq.png