KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 24

I have played through Kotor 12 times and Kotor 2 even more times...

so i have quite a chunk of knowledge about them

as every time i beat the game i perfected a different aspect..

and each time i beat the game i found things that need to be modified for a sequel version..

if obsidian is wise it shall release the 3kotor, and then a mmorpg..

in which i would very much like to be a accuracy consultant and tester in

the making of these games..

would be valuable asset to the perfection of the gamee

No offense but they shouldn't put you on script writing. o:)

Twitter | @Insevin

That is BioWare for you. Won't develop KOTOR III. I don't see why OE doesn't either though. What are they too busy?

It's not their decision, but LA's.

Bioware didn't want to do TSL, and have said they were not and would not develop KotOR3. Then again, they've also said they wanted to work only their own IP, and whatever they are doing for LA, it would seem to be an IP owned by LA, as that would be the only reason to collaborate on it.

Obsidian, however, has stated repeatedly that they wanted to do KotOR3. If I understand Feargus Urquhart's comments correctly, then "being busy with something else" is not an issue.

So it would seem to be because LA is holding back for whatever reason. My personal theory is that they are still embarrassed/in denial about who they fouled up TSL by forcing the deadline...

Umm, if there's going to be a Halo 4, it sure as hell won't be made by Bungie. They told Microsoft to sod off when asked to do a sequel.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Umm, if there's going to be a Halo 4, it sure as hell won't be made by Bungie. They told Microsoft to sod off when asked to do a sequel.

Well, that could change, I guess...

I mean, Bioware also said they would develop only their own IP, yet now they're working on something for LA...

Besides, time and potential lack of money/jobs might make Bungie reconsider, couldn't it?

Unless Microsoft holds a grudge, of course.

I have played through Kotor 12 times and Kotor 2 even more times...

so i have quite a chunk of knowledge about them

as every time i beat the game i perfected a different aspect..

and each time i beat the game i found things that need to be modified for a sequel version..

if obsidian is wise it shall release the 3kotor, and then a mmorpg..

in which i would very much like to be a accuracy consultant and tester in

the making of these games..

would be valuable asset to the perfection of the gamee

No offense but they shouldn't put you on script writing. :)

He didn't ask for script writing, he just wanted to be a consultant to the script writers.

But I would like to ask what qualifications he has that would warrant him such a position. Not trying to be mean, just curious.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Hey nick lets end this. Sorry. Theres nothing wrong with being British. Or Canadian. Most Canadians I meet tend to be odd though, but you gotta love their bacon. :thumbsup:

Hey DAWUSS why does your sig say stuff about Omlette. And why is Omlette an Obi-Wan Kenobi nerd?

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Bungie cannot do Halo 4? Why? They split from Microsoft. Microsoft owns the IP. Microsoft isn't going to just return it to Bungie. Besides, Halo is best to stay a trilogy.

You don't have to own an IP to work on it. Unless they parted on not good terms, it could very well happen.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Bungie cannot do Halo 4? Why? They split from Microsoft. Microsoft owns the IP. Microsoft isn't going to just return it to Bungie. Besides, Halo is best to stay a trilogy.

You don't have to own an IP to work on it. Unless they parted on not good terms, it could very well happen.

I'm pretty sure Bungie doesn't WANT to do Halo 4. The article I read seemed to make it BUNGIE was abondoning Halo IP for a "Marathon"? IP of theirs, that they fully own. If I remember correctly Microsoft stated it already handed Halo to another unnamed developer. This could be checked up on on wiki or IGN.

Twitter | @Insevin

Walker Guy: The Halo and Marathon universes are quite possibly the same, theres so many references to it that you cant cast it off just yet(I know bungie has said that they arent related but game designers have a really mean habit of trying to make the public believe something and then blasting them all to bits, an example is like EPIC saying that there wasn't going to be a Gears of War 2...)

and there will probably be a sub-title to KOTOR 3, but i reckon it will be set in another time, maybe 2000 years before episode 1 or during the Yuuzhon Vong wars (correct me if spelling was wrong), which is after Episode 6.

Then it wouldn't really be Knights of the Old Republic, would it?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Time Warpu hasshin!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)