I know what I'm getting Pidesco for christmas

Tale

http://science.slashdot.org/science/07/12/12/1750218.shtml

A glow in the dark KITTY! Think about how cool these things will be if they ever become commercial. I can already think of the sales angle (inspired by a /. commenter). You don't have to worry about it getting run over at night by a driver who doesn't see it!

Too bad they only glow under ultraviolet. :ermm: But we all know where the next step is!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

what

the

hell

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Awesome!

Don't fail me Tale!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This is just a rip-off of the glowing bunny guy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Insufferably brilliant, you mean.

Heja Sverige!!

Cats don't need more attention. They have over-inflated egos as it is. I think a cat that glowed in the dark would be insufferable.

5 stars.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Actually, the plus of this is that it would make them less likely to catch things, and thus, less likely to drag the bloody carcass into the kitchen, spread it's guts around on the floor then puke up feathers on the carpet.

Sodding thing.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Don't worry, whenever I see a thread that seems to be about Pidesco I usually skip over it too.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I love you too. :)

Heja Sverige!!

I also love you

Too!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You mean skip, as in frolic?

-Elwood Blues

Hah. I totally expected to see some genetics discussing, not the mechanics of frolicking.

Anyway, haven't they done similar things before? Moved fish genes to tomatoes to make them frost resistant, moved glowfish genes to other fish to make them glow, made plants glow, etc?

Hah. I totally expected to see some genetics discussing, not the mechanics of frolicking.

Anyway, haven't they done similar things before? Moved fish genes to tomatoes to make them frost resistant, moved glowfish genes to other fish to make them glow, made plants glow, etc?

Yup. I'm hoping one day to have the loveable qualities of the whelk grafted onto my genome.

-Elwood Blues

http://science.slashdot.org/science/07/12/12/1750218.shtml

A glow in the dark KITTY! Think about how cool these things will be if they ever become commercial. I can already think of the sales angle (inspired by a /. commenter). You don't have to worry about it getting run over at night by a driver who doesn't see it!

Too bad they only glow under ultraviolet. :( But we all know where the next step is!

I want one! That would make a nasty gift... :devil:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p