The Wheel of Time is Still Turning

Guard Dog

From Dragonmount:

Tor Books has announced that Brandon Sanderson has been selected to completeA MEMORY OF LIGHT, the final novel in the Wheel of Time saga. Here is the official press release:

Tor announces that the final novel in bestselling Robert Jordan

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Who?

I skimmed the user reviews of his books on Amazon (it was a very very light skim...), and they seemed decent. Maybe that's a good sign. But then I saw his interview posted at Dragonmount, where he said...

On a more personal note, Perrin has always been a favorite of mine. I think his story is the one I'm most looking forward to resolving.

:)

Will Save penalty vs. Kitty: -20

GCS d(--) s--: a C+++$ US++>$ P+++$ L+(++) E--- W++ N+ w--- V- PS+ PE Y+ t+@ 5++ X R+ tv(+) b+ DI++ D+ G+ e++ h-() r+++ x?

How many nuns would a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

Resolving a storyline? That would be a series first. :lol:

No matter. I'm glad it's getting done, and supposedly he has a lot of Jordan's notes, plus his wife to help him. So long as the resolution is the one that was originally planned, I'll be happy. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Anyone else read GA Effinger's Budayeen series? I'd like to see that finished. Maybe by Stevethaibinh.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Robert Jordan, one of the greatest storytellers of the 20th and early 21st centuries

:)

Oh god, I nearly got heart attack when I saw that

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Terry Pratchett has alzheimers, in a related story.
That blows.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Terry Pratchett has alzheimers, in a related story.

Hah, you nearly got me there

...it's not true, right? :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)