What you did today

Walsingham

If you ask me inappropriate drunkenness sounds like more fun than prescience.

I suffered insomnia all night due to a bad back, and had to wake at 0600 this morning to be off for more training. My one consoslation si that I should be able to get out of phys. Did I mention how much I hate phys?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm sorry about your back walsh and not getting sleep is double crappy. :)

I'm going to go running tonight even though its cold as death's icy grip but at least its inside a well warmed gym. I can't wait to get that feeling I got last time, so tired but invigorated but they didn't have any of the premade shakes I wanted last time which pissed me off but this time they will and my plan will be complete. I'll just have to hope my bro isn't home taking a shower so I can steal all the hot water for myself.

Today I watched 6 episodes of Dexter season 2 after getting my moms christmas presents. I honestly don't have anything to say because no words can describe how truly amazing this show is. I'm in complete love.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Second day without smoking. It feels so bad it must be healthy.

If you're trying to quit, good luck to you!

I'll never understand why people START smoking. I've never met a person in their 40's who is like "Man, I'm soooo glad I'm a smoker." I've met tons who have quit or tried to quit and still crave it almost every day. It just seems like a crappy thing to be tied to for the rest of your life. It's also not really all that high up there on the good drug scale. I can see the appeal of pot and alcohol, but tobacco seems like the risk is waaaaay greater than the reward.

But hey, I guess we all have our addictions. Granted not all addictions stain and smell and cause health problems in the people around you, but you get the point.

I smoke, because I like smoking. *shrug*

I used to smoke about 2 smokes per day, but since getting my own apartment it raised to two packs per week. Now when I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Guest The Architect

I won't be going to University in early to mid 2009 like I planned to. They decided to add in new modules for my TAFE business course, increasing the number of them to 13. ****in' wankers.

Result! I got out of phys, since I looked like death, and couldn't run. Unit party in the evening after lots of training/instruction, and had awesome time. My unit is nearly 100% excellent. Really sound officers. We had some gambling (for fake money) and had an unexpected run of incredible luck, which resulted in my fleecing everybody. I now have a reputation as a wily gambler which presumably will never die as everyone has sworn to steer clear in future. This is not justified, but it never hurts to have a reputation as lucky!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...it never hurts to have a reputation as lucky!

Indeed, especially in the military. Expect promotion to the rank of General any day, sir. :(

I'll have you know I shall be promoted General on traditional merit: my ownership of a spaniel, a large moustache, and a broad range of incomprehensible jokes about Holland.

-Elwood Blues

Um... Why are Holland girls cheap dates? :(

You always go dutch.

:ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Snowstorm today... it's weird, in the last few years, we had no snow on Christmas, and now we get 25 cm in barely hours.

*is happy*

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

yesterday after work i was planning on going straight home and having a beer and watch a jimi hendrix dvd a dude at work had lent me

things did not go according to plan, as just as i was leaving work, i got a txt message from a friend of mine who i'm very interested in

she decided she was coming into town to see me, and who was i to say no to her?

spent the rest of the evening wandering around generally having fun. thought about going to see a movie but we're gonna do that another night now

she always manages to cheer me up, no matter what's happened :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest The Architect
yesterday after work i was planning on going straight home and having a beer and watch a jimi hendrix dvd a dude at work had lent me

things did not go according to plan, as just as i was leaving work, i got a txt message from a friend of mine who i'm very interested in

spent the rest of the evening wandering around generally having fun. thought about going to see a movie but we're gonna do that another night now

she always manages to cheer me up, no matter what's happened :aiee:

I guess the ladies must really love that long, ferrel hair of yours that makes you look like a creepy girl. Unless you actually got around to cutting it off.

she always manages to cheer me up, no matter what's happened :aiee:

I guess the ladies must really love that long, ferrel hair of yours that makes you look like a creepy girl. Unless you actually got around to cutting it off.

haha bite me

the ladies love it :p

Guest The Architect

You mean, you still haven't cut it off yet?!

What the hell are you playing at?!

You must be an ultra post modern hippie. Only they have hair as long as you do.

Well, I'm sure the ladies over there love it.

Being the backward, sheep rooting country you guys are. :aiee:

You mean, you still haven't cut it off yet?!

What the hell are you playing at?!

You must be an ultra post modern hippie. Only they have hair as long as you do.

Well, I'm sure the ladies over there love it.

Being the backward, sheep rooting country you guys are. :shifty:

nope it's still long :)

i'm just some random long haired, bearded bogan, but it's true, the ladies seem to love it :*

and nah, we go for hobbits if anything. sheep are too boring. we'll leave that to the aussies :brows:

Guest The Architect
I hope his sister is not as stale as he is, haw haw

:brows:

She's not Stale, but she's wonderful to nail.

Edit: Of course they love you bearded bogans, Shryke. Who does that? Only the losers of the world. And don't give me that. Everyone knows it's you ****ers who love the sheep. :shifty:

Edited by The Architect

contrary to popular belief, in new zealand it is possible to walk down the street without seeing a sheep

in fact, i haven't seen a sheep for about 2 years now, as i rarely leave the city