NADS (working title)

thepixiesrock

So after a long haitus (sp?) I'm trying to bring the gang back together, and stir up some interest with the new crowd. Basically, we're a group of internet super-heroes/villains, depending on who you talk to. We've got our own forum, that's been re-vamped as of ten minutes ago, and here it is.

http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

It's new and fresh for all of you originals out there. Basically, it's a place for us to be unruly with no consequences, and to keep the kids off the streets. So if you want to join, you deffinetely should.

/pimping forum

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

*Walsingham prods topic with a stick like some sort of ape*

EDIT: I don't want to imply I poke apes with sticks.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I thought you were implying you were some sort of ape. :lol:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I thought you were implying you were some sort of ape. :lol:

Oook.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

tADS was basically made for Wals.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My login doesnt work, have you deleted all the old users?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My login doesnt work, have you deleted all the old users?

Yeah my account says it's been like deactivated for inactivity or something. Because I haven't posted there in ages.

Some people may or may not have lost their accounts when we were testing account settings a while ago. I guess anyone who can't login should just like, make anew account, or I can try to reactivate your accounts assuming they still exist.

I tried to make a new account, but it says it needs an invitation code.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I tried to make a new account, but it says it needs an invitation code.

Aw crap yeah. Sur did that. I'll rectify the situation.

Everyone try it now.

You mean NADS.

Heja Sverige!!

If i have to make a new account just because you lost me, Ill... ooh, am anti-diahorreah ad on tv! No, I lost where i was going with htis.

I don't care. The important thing is that you should have posted "Go NADS."

Heja Sverige!!