Bastila hotness rating

When I get to think of ari and bastilla, I usually feel sorry for ari being so naive (and according to herself in HoTU she never really loved Fenthick) and I usually feel like bastilla should shut up and be my slave.

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Bastila is a wannabe Aribeth. I'll give her a 7. Ari was a 9.

Also, you fail

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No, not Bastilla, Aribeth

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

*sigh*

I ment my post had nothing to do with Bastilla, more like Volo's ridiculous idea that Aribeth is great character

so this is back, lol ok I give ole bassy a 10.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

• 2 weeks later...
10++ for game character!!

especially when she is dark side and talks with admiral Dodanna :(

lol THATS SO TRUE!!!! I admit that was the most memorable part in the game! lol! I give Bastila a 10+++ for coolest character EVER! but i cant say hotness cause im not Lesbian(i never said i have anything against them either!) But she is pretty lol

since people are doing pics i thought i should share my favorite

post-14237-1198560040_thumb.jpg

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Aribeth was hot, but remarkably short-sighted and gullible for a paladin of all things. Isn't the D & D paladin wise as well as strong? Bastila is hot also but brings a more real personality in being the "stifling preacher" type of Jedi. Her transition made the game all the more rewarding to me when she fell along with me and together we decimated all in our path.

Aribeth: 6

Bastila: 10

Bastilla is a remarkable achievement, of all the games I have played and studied she remains one of the most compelling female leads, her voice over and character set is a wonder, for it conveys sincerity, a real sense of purpose and empahty with her dilemas and time and place. I was awestruck when I first encountered her in game and continue to be, for I am on my first play through, and enjoying it very very much. There is hope for game design when such a fine char can be created and not spoiled by overly sentimental or easy diversions. a full 10 from me.

There is no Chaos, there is only Serenity.

Guest The Architect

Bastila is clearly a 0 out of 10.

She completely contradicted everything she said about her ramblings against the dark side by turning to the dark side. Also, she must've suffered from some serious amnesia herself since she overlooked the fact that it was Malak and the Sith that was trying to kill/capture her, not the Jedi and the Republic. She was full of it, arrogant, had no sense of humour and in my opinion, had an annoying voice. I'm just not a fan of upper class, stuck up, Pommy sounding voices.

Bastilla is a remarkable achievement, of all the games I have played and studied she remains one of the most compelling female leads, her voice over and character set is a wonder, for it conveys sincerity, a real sense of purpose and empahty with her dilemas and time and place. I was awestruck when I first encountered her in game and continue to be, for I am on my first play through, and enjoying it very very much. There is hope for game design when such a fine char can be created and not spoiled by overly sentimental or easy diversions. a full 10 from me.

You've obviously never 'met' Fall From Grace.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bastila and Aribeth were both annoying as hell

0/10 for both

O NOES! I thought you were cool. Now you lose. :sad:

i AM cool :wub:

besides, we still agree about fallout-stuff. that's far more important :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!