Reavans Mask

REVAN

for christ sake, that's FIVE LETTERS, how can it be misspelled again and again and again!?

Also, of course not, xbox doesn't have mods

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan's mask and lightsaber are at the back of the wardrobe on the top shelf. Underneath the old socks.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Guest The Architect
REVAN

for christ sake, that's FIVE LETTERS, how can it be misspelled again and again and again!?

I know. I mean come on.

Not to mention Revan is mentioned a lot in KotOR, so no one can really use age as their excuse for not getting it right.

REVAN

I know. I mean come on.

Not to mention Revan is mentioned a lot in KotOR, so no one can really use age as their excuse for not getting it right.

I thought i typed Revan. My computer is slow! What is everyone's problem. The only nice people here are modders.

"we settle our score now...."

- Bass EXE

Well, that's something to wonder isn't it

Also, nothing personal, but I'm ****ing tired with people spelling characters name wrong. It's Nihilus, not Nihialius etc.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Well, that's something to wonder isn't it

Also, nothing personal, but I'm ****ing tired with people spelling characters name wrong. It's Nihilus, not Nihialius etc.

Im gettin sick of this. If you don't have somethin' nice to say, than why say anything? Except if you're playing a dark side file on KOTOR

"we settle our score now...."

- Bass EXE

These are webforums. Posting and after 4 minutes posting again "why no one answers me baawww" makes you look stupid and completely lost when it comes to forums. Forum posting is more like emailing than chatting. That's just an example, but things like this tend to irk people.

Besides, don't be so overly sensitive. I can't find anything remotely offending in that post

Protip: Read stickies so you got some basic ideas on things going on (something tells me this sentence sucks, but whatever)

Edited by Xard

My computer is slow!

Really? How does that hinder the ability to spell words?

What is everyone's problem.

Evidently, you are the problem...

The only nice people here are modders.

I suspect you meant to type "Moderators," not "Modders."

Im gettin sick of this.

Good, if you wait for an answer maybe one will come...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Good, if you wait for an answer maybe one will come...

You should just keep your opinions to yourself. I am bad at keyboarding! I admit it.

And I meant modders, short for moderator

They're a tough crowd.

You'll get better (at catching and fixing typos) and they'll warm up to you eventually. :grin:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Hey waht's up doods? Me think Visaes a hot chick and me wonders whert can Raeven be? I mean, he godly char and all...

I be new in teh forums, u know waht i mean?

Talking bout laserswords, they fockin luk nice don't they?

Uh... soryy, me computer be slow! I got all worng spell, be nice to me will u?

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

And we have arrived at the end ... I am sure I could have something witty to say that was pointed, yet corrective of poor posting behaviour ... but then I am green and sit on a roost and am stuffed on baked troll ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: