Congratulations to Monty Markland!

Starwars

Hey Ashercon I enjoyed it.

Quasi - You could theoretically do it by replacing the entire combat system with a new combat system laid on top of the old one and heavily modding the GUI. There are probably a few sticking points in terms of what scripting functions are available for GUI stuff. I'd have to sit down and take an inventory of what all is available right now to really know how feasible it is, but my gut reaction is you could do it with a lot of work and workarounds.

Thanks for the awesome avatar Jorian!

• 2 months later...

Monty! Congratulations on your new position! Very proud of you hombre. I'm not sorry for reviving an old thread either. I'm allowed. It didn't say anything about it in the user agreement.

I finally reinstalled MSN and your name was notably absent from the ranks, and I was all like "Oh no he didn't, he best not be all up and vanished for a year again. I best not be having to (contact/threaten) (old employers/old ladies) to find him again" and then it was just like, oh he got a job with Obsidian like three months ago, and it was just like, oh damn, the kid finally made it to the big time, or at least, is finally getting a real, actual paycheck for it. Although your schedule does not seem to give you much time to come hang out with me in New York. Or hang out much at all. Ever.

ANYWAY, very pumped for you. If you ever need anyone to draw concept art for chicks with giant racks using only loose leaf and crayola, you know where to find me. If you have any chance to hang out, even on the interweb, lemme know that too. If this would have been better as a PM, well, you can keep that to yourself, because I'm your buddy and I'm excited for you, and the whole world knows when I'm excited... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use the words 'giant boner' on this forum, but if I am, I just did. And if I'm not, well then, THE MDFL-GCFL STRIKES AGAIN!! Ma ha.

Miss you feller. Hope all is well, and you're sleeping and eating somewhat regularly. And coffee and cigarettes don't count as eating. CHEERS!

-Leg

Edited by Leg

Monty says:

I trust your judgment leg do whatever you want

Monty says:

brb

*psst*

Click his name, the drop-window has a messaging option. Private messaging.

And welcome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If this would have been better as a PM, well, you can keep that to yourself, because I'm your buddy and I'm excited for you, and the whole world knows when I'm excited...

IT'S OKAY, I UNDERSTAND IF YOU SKIMMED MY MESSAGE... GUY.

I know about private messaging. I just choose not to use it. But thanks for the welcome. Cheers.

Man, in the old days Monty didn't even sleep while he worked on Purgatorio, he just smoked a cigarette and started working again. I think clocking in has made him soft. BUT HERE I AM, 5:30 AM AND HE'S NOT HERE. It's only 3am in California. WEAK Lys, WEAK!

Edited by Leg

Monty says:

I trust your judgment leg do whatever you want

Monty says:

brb