Character love stories

Sure why not/

Prepare to die in the crossfire then, because those two would never share the same guy. Like ever. :shifty:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

more like missing bodyparts before they finish me off. Just say, I can think of many ways that a lightsaber can be used for torture that deals with both dismemberment and inflicting equal amount of pain without dismemberment.

that if I dated both of them at the same time. As for different times, then I do have a chance.

This was such an interesting and meaningful discussion that I just pruned it. With prunes.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Since this thread is about love stories and romance and all that, isn't this forum due for another one of those Bastila threads again?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The kotor's sadly had no romance that was obvious. There were hints and phrases describing a possibillity but thats about it. And if anyone has played Mass Effect bio actually did tremondously better on the romances... There was partial nudity!!! I love the dialogue choices when you get intiment with one of your companions in that game. Your her superior and after she says "that was great" you can say "how bout round 2".

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

The kotor's sadly had no romance that was obvious. There were hints and phrases describing a possibillity but thats about it. And if anyone has played Mass Effect bio actually did tremondously better on the romances... There was partial nudity!!! I love the dialogue choices when you get intiment with one of your companions in that game. Your her superior and after she says "that was great" you can say "how bout round 2".

George would blow a gasket if there was any partial nudity in Star Wars

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Because we all know that love is all about the nudity, even if it's partial. Everything else is secondary.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

FAP FAP FAP

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Because we all know that love is all about the nudity, even if it's partial. Everything else is secondary.

WOOT!!!! Moderator at my side!! Bow Chicka Wow Wow! Lucas can just up the rating to a M... *cough Cough*

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan