KoToR II Ending

I though it sucked. I chose dark side and understood why kreia did everything she did. then I went light and ashe did the same thing.

I was hoping it would divide all your allis and make them fight to the death while you and the other jedi Fought Kreia, Sion, Revan, and Nathilas.

I know it sounds like a corny ending but they could have made it differently from the dark side...

I though it sucked. I chose dark side and understood why kreia did everything she did. then I went light and ashe did the same thing.

I was hoping it would divide all your allis and make them fight to the death while you and the other jedi Fought Kreia, Sion, Revan, and Nathilas.

I know it sounds like a corny ending but they could have made it differently from the dark side...

I also disliked the ending too many questions unanswered.

Obsidian was rushed by LucasArts for the holiday release, so Obsidian had to release an incomplete ending.

Basically, that's not the "real" ending.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"