Free Bioshock goodies and patch on way

Big Bottom

Wahey! They've decided to make the Bioshock DLC stuff free for Xbox and PC....good, because I am yet to pay for any DLC type stuff as it's just another way to fleece the consumer and fragment the player base.

From Cult of Rapture

BIOSHOCK PC PATCH, XBOX 360 TITLE UPDATE AND FREE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT COMING

November 30, 2007

Many of you have been asking me about the status of the BioShock PC Patch and Xbox 360 Title Update, and I have some good news for you.

Both the BioShock PC Patch and the 360 Title Update will be available next week. In additon to these fixes, we will be releasing downloadable content free on both Xbox Live and for the PC, with the DLC bundled into the PC Patch. A full list of bug fixes and everything included in the DLC will be put up on the Cult of Rapture when the downloads become available.

Probably those plasmids that were discovered in the files.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Iirc, there was going to be a zoo level which was cut. That would have been a great way to implement killer monkies.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Without reducing item availability drastically, disabling the vitachambers is kind of pointless.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Iirc, there was going to be a zoo level which was cut. That would have been a great way to implement killer monkies.

Or killer cats.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

There's also an option to disable the vita chambers. Meh.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: