Theory

Mr. J

I just want to get this off my mind. It has probably been theorized before. But I have every reason to believe that the Wookiees that believe that they were not always on Kashyyyk. Plus the planet being formed as a agricultural garden to feed all the slaves. On top of that the Rakata got around the Galaxy with ease. Is not Kashyyyk & Endor pretty close to each other, in Galactic standers of course. With the idea that the evaluational process on Kashyyyk was accelerated & because the Ewoks & Wookiees have similar cultures. I would have to believe that the Wookiees are in fact a evolutionary branch from the Ewoks....

If your going to go out. You'ot to go out Hysterically. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.... HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

NO ONE BETTER DISPUTE MY PUDD'EN!!!HarleyQuinn.jpg

In a phrase, not a [expletive deleted] chance. :lol:

Your right Nightshade... You've always been right...

If your going to go out. You'ot to go out Hysterically. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.... HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

In a phrase, not a [expletive deleted] chance. :lol:

Your right Nightshade... You've always been right...

[sarcasm]Of course, I am - for I am I not the all-knowing sight-eyemancer from "Erfworld?"[/sarcasm]

Look J, or whatever the hell you call yourself, I really do not care for you at the moment, something that is evident from my response to your provocative posting in a certain locked topic, and I also find your theory to be ludicrous. Thus, I am apt to be blunt and to the point with yourself.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It looks like I was wrong about Kashyyyk being anywhere near Endor. I was getting turned around from the location on the Galaxy map on the Ebon Hawk where they had put Kashyyyk, which is closer to Endor. But on the official maps I viewed Kashyyyk being on the other side of the Galaxy, But it is much closer to Lehon. So it would be safer to theorize that the Rakata enslaved some Ewoks before ever getting to Kashyyyk later in there history. Finding out that they are susceptible to worshiping Gods, in which the Rakata would probably have no problems betraying thous Gods. Further knowing that the Ewoks had the knack for agricultural understandings, such as the Trees on Endor would make them a prime candidate to monitor the gardens on Kashyyyk....

Possible but doubtful.

... maybe if George had one too many encounters with Jack Daniels and Dom Perignon before a late night TV appearance, there might be even more hope to your point, but I would say Ewoks and Wookiees being related are slim

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

They're conceptually related in that they were both created for the exact place in the films. However, due to Lucas not being sure if he'd get around to the battle of Endor, he threw Chebacca in to A New Hope, then later created Ewoks to fill the role Wookies originally were planned for.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's more likely that ewoks and wookies share a common ancestor then one species evolving into the other. either way it's unlucky. A primitive species would have to some how leave there planet and settle another planet in large numbers and then evolve over the course of millions of years.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Disregard Darth Hades. Ewoks wookie theory seems good to me. Technically, George Lucas and the other producers made Ewoks and Wookies similar (both bear-ish or maybe gorilla-ish in wookie case) but anyhow, similar because of lack of innovation, perhaps. Maybe they just shortned the wookie, made him a coward, and put him across the galaxy on endor... SEE EWOK WOOKIE THEORY Maybe ewoks were thought of by rearranging letters in the word wookie...

Twitter | @Insevin

There is a better chance that Ewoks are the jungle relatives of the sand dwelling Jawas than they are to any relation with wookies.

Likewise it is much more likely that wookies are the jungle relatives of the ice dwelling wampas.

End topic.

And also, the ewoks aren't in a jungle. They're in a forest much like the giant redwood forests of California. :(

Twitter | @Insevin

Srsly.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Would you rather skin the Ewoks or skin the Wookiees?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

They both have fur, it must be true!

They are related though, the same guy who said 'hey, lets give the badarse pilot a pet who's actually a seven foot tall missing link' also said 'and this time we need somthing cute, for the kiddies'.

Or yeah, what Tale said.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Would you rather skin the Ewoks or skin the Wookiees?

Ewoks, much easier.

Don't know about that they defeated a legion of Emperors best troopers. :aiee:

Yeah but thats because stormtroopers are gay except for the 501st and Lucas made Episode VI very good news for the good guys.

One sec- wasn't the 501st fighting on Endor???

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Yeah, most kickass battalion in whole Galaxy was pwned by bunch of underaged furries. Woe the continuity

Originally they were supposed to be wookies. Now that would've been awesome *sigh*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, most kickass battalion in whole Galaxy was pwned by bunch of underaged furries. Woe the continuity

Originally they were supposed to be wookies. Now that would've been awesome *sigh*

So let's see Ewoks beat 501st who beat Jedi... Does that mean Ewoks beat Jedi?

DAWUSS

Yes Ewoks are as/more powerful than jedi. I was playing Star Wars Battlefront and got speared by an Ewok which was instant pwnage! They also always take down 2 leg walkers with logs really easy! Star Wars: Attack of the Ewoks, Star Wars: Ewoks Strike Back, Star Wars: Revenge of the Ewok, Star Wars: Knights of Old Endor, Star Wars: Battlefront Ewok Squadron! :wowey:

Twitter | @Insevin