TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

I wonder how many of these bugs were created by the new content, not fixing of the old stuff. Any guesses? I hope when i play it wont make the game even buggier. Maybe Ill just wait till a later finished version will be completed...

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Seems like there's been a slow week. No new updates.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, in some parts it's exam crunch time.

And after that they're off to the beach to check out babes in bikinis. And after that, the NFL preseason begins...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

And after that, the NFL preseason begins...

pffft, it's not even a real sport :sorcerer:

The preseason? Yeah, it can be kinda dull watching backups try to stay on the team. It's basically glorified tryouts...

But then the regular season (and the real fun) begins

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Down to 23 :)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That's one of the few situations in which the downloading of a no-CD fix is legal, isn't it?

Nope, never. Send the copy to Lucasarts, and hope that they're nice enough to send you a new copy.

I bet on November 20th btw.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think you have to send off some cash for any CDs, unless it's replacing a defective one within warranty, I believe. That's assuming that Lucas will get back to you, or have discs laying around and still support the game to do so though. Otherwise, I'd recommend you have a look on ebay or a game-store. You should be able to pick it up pretty cheap since it's pretty old. I got my new copy of the game for

Well I could just buy a danm new one there only 20-30 bucks... thing is Ive bought 2 for xbox (one was glitchy) and 2 for computer because my previous cd was scratched. So in terms for everyone to understand this will be my 5th purchase.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan