TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Most players don't replay games...

Really? :ermm:

I always re-play games until, at the minimum, I have gotten every available ending - within reason of course (I'm talking about games like Bloodlines and KotoR I/II). I doubt that I will get all of the five-hundred-plus endings of Fallout Three for some time. Maybe it's just me, but I actually like doing that - and it's not like I do not play new games while I'm re-playing old ones either. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

up to 28 now.

Regarding replaying old games...

After a while I find myself searching my selfs for old game cds. Games that I've played lots of times are the 2 KOTORS, Rise of Nations, Dungeon Keeper 2, Capitalism 2 and Summoner.

In games with multiple endings I rather play the game as I like and not in a way to get all possible scenarios. For example in KOTOR I don't use female characters just for the sake of the story.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Most players don't replay games...

Really? ;)

I always re-play games until, at the minimum, I have gotten every available ending - within reason of course (I'm talking about games like Bloodlines and KotoR I/II). I doubt that I will get all of the five-hundred-plus endings of Fallout Three for some time. Maybe it's just me, but I actually like doing that - and it's not like I do not play new games while I'm re-playing old ones either. :thumbsup:

I don't have stats, but I'm pretty confident that a majority of gamers who are past college age (although they're probably a minority of commenters on gaming-centered forums) just don't have the extra free time to play through a 40-50 hour story-based game more than once. 10 years ago I might have done repeat plays of my favorites. Now it's pretty rare that I even finish them the first time through.

Yet if Scorchy did a LP on K1 you'd be hearing things like "Wow, I remembered all that!" o:)

If Scorchy did a LP on K1 I don't think I'd read it. I'd probably just play the game, instead. Although, the comical spin he'd put on it would be worth the read. ;)

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

up to 28 now.

Regarding replaying old games...

After a while I find myself searching my selfs for old game cds. Games that I've played lots of times are the 2 KOTORS, Rise of Nations, Dungeon Keeper 2, Capitalism 2 and Summoner.

In games with multiple endings I rather play the game as I like and not in a way to get all possible scenarios. For example in KOTOR I don't use female characters just for the sake of the story.

Hmm, Summoner. I liked that for some reason. Total rip-off, but I liked the atmosphere and the plot twist.

As for replaying games, I recently played a remake of Millennium 2.2. How's that for replaying old games? I mean, it's close to two decades old now or something?

What are those "Closed Beta" guys doing?!? We need updates! :wowey:

No updates on their forums since 24th of April. *Moan* *Whine*

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

We *do* have lives outside of testing you know :wowey:

I'm actually now playing through a Dark-side Male playthrough which I haven't done in a long time. After this I'll play through as DS female just to make sure I've gone through the game with all four combos.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

What happend to the wookie slaves for part 3 of this thing???? Cant they do it? lol :bat: mabey we should make them. :)

I sense darkness in you...

:shifty:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

What happend to the wookie slaves for part 3 of this thing???? Cant they do it? lol :) mabey we should make them. :p

um...what?

Old joke..

Rycal - At least you got the joke. (actually I have never played more than 2 hours as dark side i just couldn't do it {you poor soul here take 5 credits :brows: } )

Darth Windu - Sorry you don't remember I think the Architect wrote it when they found 5 and fixed like 15 bugs in one day. Also it was supposed to be from not for and it was from TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline Part 3 this is part 4. To bad part 3 has been deleted I liked to read the flame war posts they were kinda funny (in a sad ignorant way).

DSLuke - Yea, it was from like for August 2007 which is like 10 months ago.

To be somewhat on topic it is 28-19

Edited by mkg

Rycal - At least you got the joke. (actually I have never played more than 2 hours as dark side i just couldn't do it {you poor soul here take 5 credits :lol: } )

Darth Windu - Sorry you don't remember I think the Architect wrote it when they found 5 and fixed like 15 bugs in one day. Also it was supposed to be from not for and it was from TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline Part 3 this is part 4. To bad part 3 has been deleted I liked to read the flame war posts they were kinda funny (in a sad ignorant way).

DSLuke - Yea, it was from like for August 2007 which is like 10 months ago.

To be somewhat on topic it is 28-19

I guess one must be "old" enough on this forums to remember certain things :lol:

Maybe I should get retired.

Wait. Let me think 'bout it...ehm...No

Still gotta play TSLRP :lol:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Hopefully they're getting closer... haven't really checked in for awhile. Pity. Try to post here more often. Heh.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Current Build: 1.0b7

Maybe the wookies worked after all :shifty:

Still 28 to go

Edited by DSLuke

28 what? Builds? Bugs?

Hope it's not builds... :(

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

More precisely, it means that so far testers have found 28 bugs that have not yet been fixed. They will almost certainly find further bugs before public release.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

27-19

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

27-19

Huh? :ermm:

Hoping for a release before...well..the next decade :lol: