TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

i was wondering if anyone knew where K1/2 script was cause i mean it is fun to listen to dialog, but id like to read the actual scipt with scene directions and everything, id also like to read everthing that was cut out, and just made it to the "Planning" stage of the game

Now we have 2 countdowns :thumbsup:

But considering there were already issues reported and fixed before Mantis, the *real* issue-list HAS already passed 1000.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well I just brought the count up to 972. :rolleyes:

So, how much do we have to bribe you guys to keep quiet, so everybody else (i.e. *ME*) can get to play it?... o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well that depends on what you're offering :D

Nah the bugs I'm encountering you really don't want to have to deal with. The latest was one where the Exile and Atton appear in the Droid Factory if HK-47 dies - definately not supposed to happen.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Not having played the mod yet, I'll take your word for it o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

His back-story is a bit bland, but you could probably argue that the Handmaiden is a bit too similar to Juhani from the the first game.
Some stuff in his dialogs is lost to buggy scripts, like it happened with Juhani's, there's more to him than most people actually got. The Handmaiden is interesting in other ways, I don't see much of Juhani in her though, I liked Juhani.
So why not play as a male Exile then? Or play as a male and switch your appearance to a female, to make things a bit more, erm, gay (without wanting to sound sexist or homophobic)? Curiously, if you were to change the Exile's gender with KSE to be both male and female (i think there is such an option, if I remember correctly), or droid for that matter, how does that play out (in terms of romancing, npcs, etc)? Anybody tried it?
I've made things gay lots of times. I believe scripts in dialog conditionals use the global boolean for romances, so it makes sense to change it.

The similarities I see are how both of them are female Jedi Guardians who have problems trusting you, from which you learn a bit about their tragic life, possibly leading to romance (although Juhani's wasn't properly implemented in the game, I believe) and both hate your guts if you go all DS. Then again, the same has probably been said about Carth/Atton/Han Solo...

...that is saying every third of fictional characters are too similar

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

...that is saying every third of fictional characters are too similar

True, however Star Wars is notorious for being quite 'cyclical' about story arcs, themes and events, only sometimes it's not so clear whether it's a conscious decision or coincidence.

Well to get us back on topic there are now 31 issues and only 26 to 1000!!!!!!!

32-25 now :):)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Down to/Up to 30 again... no idea how many until they hit the proverbial millennium bug :(

Already have technically - issue id 1000 is in the system already.

A few issues have been outright deleted for one reason or another.

Edited by Dashus

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Already have technically - issue id 1000 is in the system already.

A few issues have been outright deleted for one reason or another.

That doesn't count damnit! First you come rain on our parade with your "Oh the bug count isn't a countdown to release!" crap and now this "Well actually, we've already hit 1000 bugs..."

Stop ruining our fun! >_<

Finally a finished M4-78 restoration mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/M478;89207

So maybe, someday The TSL Restoration Project will be finish too ;)

Wow. Thanks for the link.

Hmmm, I wonder what this does for Team Exile's efforts though. Is this their work? I mean, it's attributed to Dstoney64, and "Darth Stoney" is listed as M4-78 lead for Team Exile...

Someone missed the drama at the Team Gizka forums.

Team Exile disbanded a while ago over an issue with some copyright-infrigments of the lead of the team. So Dstoney (who did M4-78) just continued on with his work without them, resulting in the following mod.

I'll give it a try in a few days...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

is that true that TSLRP team is going to make the M4-78 mod works with their own?

that'd be kind of cool :)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------