TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

And in the meanwhile, check out Scorchy's funny KotOR II walkthrough at Let's Play!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

THAT is best "Let's play" ever btw. Honestly, everyone much read it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, Schorchy is great writer. I think original topic is even better with all the comments (and many opinions changing from "meh" to "wow, I never realized this game had this much going on!")

In the last update quoting these right next to each other cracks me up. :shifty:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I just finished reading up to the end of Telos. I now have a huge urge to load the game up again, but with the restoration project so close to completion... :o

Peragus. ;) Dunno how many times I've done that through and through.

Someone should so that LP thingy for K1.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Been reading up on the beta testers impressions, and most of the content seems good.

Something I'm a bit worried about though is changes to the difficulty. Now, I don't mind the game being a bit more difficult at all, I think it's to easy "vanilla". But this talk of people having to reload several times to beat a few fights is a bit worrysome to me, mostly because I think the combat system of KOTOR is flawed and pretty terrible at its core. Replaying fights (especially solo ones) with the KOTOR combat system is somewhat of a nightmare if you ask me. :ermm: Hopefully these encounters will feel balanced and uh, good in the final release.

And a more general KOTOR2 concern. It kinda sucks that you're stuck with the Disciple if you decide to play a female character. Handmaiden IMO is A) a generally more interesting and likeable character and B) has more interesting stuff in-game (the whole Atris thing). And now, I think the Restoration project is enhancing those particular scenes even more. Disciple feels kinda bland when compared to that, unless there's some important thing about him that I'm not thinking of atm.

The way you unlock the HK factory will be a bit of a pain I suspect for someone who doesn't like to use HK-47 much, but I can live with that. :ermm:

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

It kinda sucks that you're stuck with the Disciple if you decide to play a female character.

If the current Handmaiden mod does not work with the patch, I'll most likely see if I can force it to. :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I just was thinking will we make it to 1000 known issues. We only have 32 more to go.

Come on guys! We can make it! :p

To 1000?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

And a more general KOTOR2 concern. It kinda sucks that you're stuck with the Disciple if you decide to play a female character. Handmaiden IMO is A) a generally more interesting and likeable character and B) has more interesting stuff in-game (the whole Atris thing). And now, I think the Restoration project is enhancing those particular scenes even more. Disciple feels kinda bland when compared to that, unless there's some important thing about him that I'm not thinking of atm.

When I first played it as a female I was almost certain I'd done something wrong when she didn't join my party after Telos! The Disciple I found to be a better party member, since he starts as a Soldier and becomes a Consular, a good combination early on in the game. His back-story is a bit bland, but you could probably argue that the Handmaiden is a bit too similar to Juhani from the the first game.

So why not play as a male Exile then? Or play as a male and switch your appearance to a female, to make things a bit more, erm, gay (without wanting to sound sexist or homophobic)? Curiously, if you were to change the Exile's gender with KSE to be both male and female (i think there is such an option, if I remember correctly), or droid for that matter, how does that play out (in terms of romancing, npcs, etc)? Anybody tried it?

I just was thinking will we make it to 1000 known issues. We only have 32 more to go.

Come on guys! We can make it! :)

To 1000?

i say it again dosn't it suck that this game was released in such poor shape i mean 1000! that is rediculous

Come on guys! We can make it! :)

To 1000?

i say it again dosn't it suck that this game was released in such poor shape i mean 1000! that is rediculous

I would venture that 2/3 of those are caused directly or indirectly by us.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.