TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

I love peragus too. The detective aspect was a blast and all the holo logs and stuff really felt immersive. The dark horror movie feel to it was great I think

I mean the Sion/Kreia duel was LEGENDARY. The things they said made the story so deep, and the voice actors deserve a medal each. Sion was the ultimate villain - and Kreia was the ultimate type of cryptic Jedi Master one could wish for. When I first played TSL I didn't suspect Kreia of being Darth Traya until I got far into the game - sure she spoke of taking care of yourself before healing the galaxy and all that, but the story would allow a Jedi master to act like that considering how much was at stake.

You were the last (mind you, Ex) jedi who was willing to fight the Sith Lords, and found the means to do it, while having the weight of the galaxy on your shoulders.

:)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Just wait until the release of 1.0c1. This place will party like it is 2004.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Just wait until the release of 1.0c1. This place will party like it is 2004.

Thats alomst here. If you check it out, The first closed Beta is out. *pulls out Tequila, radio playing the Star Wars Rap, and sleeping bags*

This place will be more on fire then Wallmart after the first SSBB came out :p

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

These ClosedBetaTesters seem to be very thorough in their search for bugs. I think you would have to be paying very close attention to notice all the spelling mistakes in the subtitles.

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

These ClosedBetaTesters seem to be very thorough in their search for bugs. I think you would have to be paying very close attention to notice all the spelling mistakes in the subtitles.

It's good they are noticing all the grammatical and spelling errors, which can be fixed almost instantly, as well as any other gameplay quirks and issues. As noted with Peragus, the dialog can be quite the mood-maker in TSL. It's a real shame when you download a new mod and the dialog looks like it's been transcribed from drunken/hastily-written sms texts (or post-its, for anyone over the age of 25 :thumbsup: ). If you're going to invest a lot of time to get that one texture right or make sure that those scripts are totally bug-free, you might as well invest some time in the text, right?

No offense to anyone over their command of english (or other language, although I've only got/know the UK versions of the games), but if you're going to release a mod, please take the time to proof-read everything or even consider getting someone to help you with the dialog if you're uncertain. It doesn't have to be the Odyssey, Othello or War & Peace , but they're probably good examples of epic story-telling to look into!

Doesn't take much to read carefully.

And for all those who care about Peragus, try THIS (http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2194) mod, you won't be disappointed.

Scheduled to be updated after TSLRP's release to fix some further issues found after this release.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

PS

There are alot of new bugs found, including a major one

Yes, but that's not surprising. As the project nears completion, interest resurfaces, which means the playtesters will explore the game more. It's also the point where the programmers themselves tend to test things more than they used to.

I see it as a strength that all these come out now. These things are always there in any event, and it's a good thing that Team Gizka are aware of them upfront and dedicated to solve them, since it means the final mod will be more solid.

Here i thought that 4-6 months was the common expectation here :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Are they working on the Droid Planet?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, but will they add difficulty tweaks? Or new items?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I guess the second major will be gone soon. It's about the conversation which turns Bao Dur into a Jedi. The report mentions that it doesn't trigger even though the influence is high enough, but it can only trigger on the Ebon Hawk. So it isn't really a bug, more like trying to get it in the wrong spot.

Sort of depressing to see a likely release date moved further and further away, but I'm glad they're taking the time to polish it as much. I know a lot of people think that they should've just released it instead of beta-testing it like they're doing now, and I can just imagine the amount of whining there'd be about the fact that it's buggy even after such a long time in development.

Hopefully they're moving into a "crunch time" mode, so that bugs will be fixed faster than ever.

I'm also sort of fearful of the hype that's been building over the development of this thing. It seems a lot of people are basically expecting this to turn KOTOR2 into basically a new and totally amazing game which will forever change the way we see gaming.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0