TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

damn, I found the TSLRP thread on the second page...looks like the beginning of the end

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just thought of a new way team gizka could make it more interesting if they told us SPECIFICALLY what 7 things need to be done still.

One of the topmost, stickied posts in their project forum has links to the mantis bug tracker where you can see outstanding bugs and progress (only progress on bugfixing mind you, not on the actual restoring of content).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guys, guys, guys.

Yay!

Has it ever been this low? 1 Tweak and 2 Trivials left?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

i forsee thaT 1.0b could be out within a month

1.0b1 will be out THIS WEEKEND. Look here: http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3196

Feels so close...!

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Well it seems that Team Gizka has delivered the good (although in private beta for the time being), but surely now the main thing can't be that far behind.

Nice work :(

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

From what i gather, the Visas vs. Handmaiden confrontation is not restored yet. Hopefully, it will see the light of the day before version 1.0c1.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

True, 1.0B1 is closed beta, for a reserved amount only.

It will still take some time (probably atleast a month), but when they squated new bugs and it is deemed "finished", it's our turn! :yucky:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

This is a huge leap from the past months, after the closed Beta is released its only a matter of restoring the last bit of content and fixing whatever bugs the closed beta testers find.

theres a chance that non of the Beta Testers will even find any bugs but lets just see.

The DarkSide Clouds Everything

Awesome. Not like its been taking years to finish, but whatever time it takes to get it done. Perfection has no deadline.

Note that you can never achieve perfection....it would take infite time to be achieved.

Since a first beta is gonna be released soon then it mean that the project has reached a satisfactory level at least in the minds of the Team Gizka.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Awesome. Not like its been taking years to finish, but whatever time it takes to get it done. Perfection has no deadline.

Note that you can never achieve perfection....it would take infite time to be achieved.

Perfection, from whose point of view? :)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

I think Dashus referred to the 'perfection' quality of the current work in progress. I don't remember the exact words, but considering that they've noted that some content will become available in the form of a subsequent patch (something they didn't want to resort to), I suppose they've reached an acceptable level of quality and playability. I suppose in the next year or so, what with the work that's been done lately with user-made modules, that more people might give content mods a go, so there's probably a lot to come...

As an expert on the subject of perfection, as my glorious pantaloons are the essence of perfection I can tell you that perfection is indeed not subjective. From all perspectives my pantaloons remain perfectly awesome.

I wear them to celebrate the on coming beta, behold the glory!