TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

i can't remember the last time i posted here ... i've been following tslrp since day one and i honestly can't believe it hasn't been left for dead. kudos to the TG folks who have no obligation whatsoever to do all this work in their spare time, yet choose to continue after so long.

this certainly is the most impressive mod undertaking i've ever seen. nothing else in mind comes close to the dedication on this TSLRP project.

thanks to you all for your hard work. i hope this is the year! i really need some kotor lovin' again, as the most recent crpgs i've been playing are diablo and fallout :sweat:

1 Major added. Good to see that their betatesters are working on all possibilities within the game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if you look at the 3-4 month pattern of their WIP updates, we should be getting WIP 19 any day now

If only.

I was on their site, and they said in public, that since their so close to releasing the first version, they might not do another Video, Audio, or another Report at all.

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

After it is done (1.0B) it is done as Closed Beta to several prior-selected people.

After they ran through and any new big problems that pop up are fixed (1.0C) it's our time.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Maybe they put the remaining bugs on hold to focus on restoring the remaining few things on their list?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Maybe they put the remaining bugs on hold to focus on restoring the remaining few things on their list?

or maybe its done and they're just letting us sweat...laughing at us.

Their probably looking on how to implement this big mess of code into the game. Too bad the Progress thread in their forum was shut down due to flaming and trolling. It has been many months since an update or any progress besides that one bug. THen again its school time, and life can be consuming.

Don't give up. your almost there Team Gizka!!! :lol:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Their probably looking on how to implement this big mess of code into the game. Too bad the Progress thread in their forum was shut down due to flaming and trolling. It has been many months since an update or any progress besides that one bug. THen again its school time, and life can be consuming.

Besides, while we might think they are so close and have so little left to fix on the mod, the other way to look at it is that they are now stuck with only those problems that have been really hard to fix. Putting the finishing touches on a mod as massive as TLSRP must be daunting in itself, I should think.

Here's hoping you're still at it and haven't lost your stride, Team Gizka.

I wanna see this mod if only to shove it up the collective arses of LA. It'd be nice if it came out and got some recognition as a massive fix to a blatantly rushed game.

I am, though, a touch out of the loop as to how much they're actually aiming to restore? I suppose I could rummage around and find the info myself, but could some kind soul please outline the basic contents of the restorable material? They can't get it ALL back, can they?

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God