TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Yeah, there is a sticky thread called "Donations" on their forum, which explains it.

And we are now down to 7 bugs :grin:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Down to 7? Is that some new way of saying the number of glitches that have been found just went up again or is it coming down from 8?

Anyhow, I really don't mind as the glitch would still have to be fixed before the public version regardless of when it was discovered. whether in now or in the closed beta testing. Better now then latter I say, otherwise the team would just get flooded all at once instead of dealing with a slow stream.

No. I think Team Gizka addressed this before. LucasArts might see that as Team Gizka profiting from their (LucasArts') copyright material, and shut them down.

Yeah, there is a sticky thread called "Donations" on their forum, which explains it.

And we are now down to 7 bugs :(

Ahh thanks! Sorry I just looked around their site not the forums. Good to know. That is too bad though but very selfless and good of them :wub:

We'll happily relieve you of your money though :(:wub: :wub: :wub:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I seriously think this thing isn't going to be finished anytime in '07. Maybe the summer of '08, if we're lucky

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Guest The Architect

That would be hilarious.

April 1st, 2008: TSLRP Guys: Hey, we're done!

Forum Guys: Awesome! Uh, so where's the mod to download?

TSLRP Guys: Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you guys. THERE IS NO MOD! HAHA, April Fools!

Or something...

But at the same time, it would be a shame. A big shame.

'Cause I want to see your happy dance! :shifty:

That would be hilarious.

April 1st, 2008: TSLRP Guys: Hey, we're done!

Forum Guys: Awesome! Uh, so where's the mod to download?

TSLRP Guys: Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you guys. THERE IS NO MOD! HAHA, April Fools!

Or something...

But at the same time, it would be a shame. A big shame.

'Cause I want to see your happy dance! :aiee:

What would be more likely is on the TG website, a copy of a letter that was sent to them by LA

DAWUSS

Guest The Architect
Sorry. Sturm was the only guy that saw that.

Oh yeah? He's not seeing anything now! Think it's just a coincidence he no longer visits here? :)

What would be more likely is on the TG website, a copy of a letter that was sent to them by LA.

Just when the bug count gets to 0, right?

It's all about the timing.

roflcopter

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Awesome, that means they've been doing stuff once in a while

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)