The Many Unused Models O.o

I was bored so i decided to see, what the many unused kotor models that was using KSE savegame editor. And Wow it's quite a lot. I guess some have there origin from kotor 1 kinda makes you wonder why, they didn't use them.

Like the Jedi Council Member Models and such, and this really cute Jedi_Master_4h, also one thing puzzles me Carth is an Admiral. Yet his not wearing the Republic Uniform, and that red armor he has is really bad.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

There's stuff from previous, non-final release build

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, I was wondering about some of those models showing up in TSL through KSE. Actually, there are also quite a few portrait pictures from KOTOR to be found, however when I choose them with KSE, it all goes a bit spazz and throws me an error. I played around with KSE a while back and unfortunately quite a few (KOTOR I models) would cause my game to hang or it did not display them (completely blank). Does this happen to everyone? Is there process required to get them to appear properly?

Does anybody have a list of npc models (or know where I can get one) that are usable in the game? I've also being playing around with Kotor Tool and have some ideas about a mod.

Jedi_Master_4h

Jedi_Master_4h is miiiine :lol::o

Refuse - I can load just about any model except a few (like rancor), and those few crash my game, but I can change appereance (or make a new item using that appearance as a disguise) to just about any jedi/sith/civilian/npc/droid, anything that isn't creature (although I can load some of the creatures too...), turrets and that sort of things, although I never tryied all of them.

Edited by Chill

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

i have revans mod in a file and saved all that stuff but i dont seem to get him mod

You don't have to have it in a file, it's already in a game, just use KSE to open your save and choose Revan as an appearance there, commit change and off you go. I think the model's name is Unique_Darth_Revan in both games or atleast in kotor. I mean, that's the easiest way to have it if you want your pc to look like Revan. I wish you luck.

Edited by Chill

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Chill I'm referring to stuff like the Jawas, the Sandpeople, the Rakatan etc models that don't appear in the game. The party member selection menu shows them as blank and when I add them in as party members, it hangs. Maybe it's my computer being crap? Hmm... When I reinstall it, I'll play around some more...

Chill I'm referring to stuff like the Jawas, the Sandpeople, the Rakatan etc models that don't appear in the game. The party member selection menu shows them as blank and when I add them in as party members, it hangs. Maybe it's my computer being crap? Hmm... When I reinstall it, I'll play around some more...

I tried the Sandpeople model and it worked all fine (although if I remember correctly, it lacks some animations), but I don't know about Jawas and Rakatans. But yes, I didn't tried them as my party members... just as a new appearance to the pc. I will get around to it and try once I have time.

• 4 weeks later...