Game ending

who liked the game ending i kinda did i think that Obsidian should have made and extra part when you go to the Unexplored parts of the galaxie and find revan and choose to tell him what carth tells you to tell him or to kill him then it should show taking the darkthrown or the lights ending

Edited by GaspardDeadlyAssailant

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

The game ending is pretty ambiguous, my only major problem with the game as it is. Storywise, it makes sense to end it there, but chopping away on so many elements of it, has left it rather incomplete. The Restoration Patch will hopefully address this! :)

The game ending is pretty ambiguous, my only major problem with the game as it is. Storywise, it makes sense to end it there, but chopping away on so many elements of it, has left it rather incomplete. The Restoration Patch will hopefully address this! :)

I'm so looking forward to the release of the Restoration Project Patch to see all the cut content. My only complaint to the end of the game is that aside what Kreia says, I don't have a clue what happens with the rest of ... exile's entourage.

Edited by Chill

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

ya it should show them comeing to save the exile or them dieing but as the exiles life goes he or she which the exile is a she gets save by her friends and they set out to find revan

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

• 2 weeks later...

We don't know. I suppose a sequel, if there is one, might reveal that, but then again, I doubt any sequel would dwell too closely on the characters of Kotor2. They'd either revisit Revan, or do something entirely new.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

True, similarly to how apart from a few NPCs from KotOR that appear in TSL, we don't know what happened to most of them, but rather speculate, I suppose the same will happen with a sequel to the series. I suppose a prequel might be anti-climatic, considering the end of TSL (both cannon and the upcoming restoration project's ending), but I would be keen on say looking at the early HK-47, running into Mandalore and being joined by some of the Jedi Council (perhaps Atris?)... The more I think about Revan kicking ass in the Unknown Regions, the more I envision KoTOR 3 being more of an MMORPG, which I don't think this series needs.