What are you playing now?

Gorth

I think I will start a game of Fallout Tactics.

I wish I could find that game somewhere... even better if I could find that boxed set with F1, F2 and FoT that I keep hearing about. You can never have too many Fallout cd's :ermm:

Amazon.com isn't your friend? They usually have old games for sale there.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I think I will start a game of Fallout Tactics.

I wish I could find that game somewhere... even better if I could find that boxed set with F1, F2 and FoT that I keep hearing about. You can never have too many Fallout cd's :brows:

Amazon.com isn't your friend? They usually have old games for sale there.

I might just have a look. Normally I only think of that as the place I buy DVD movies. Time for a re-think :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I found a used Gamecube copy of Killer 7 for 9 dollars. Which means I'm now playing The Witcher again.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Started playing some custom maps on Warcraft 3... then I got bored.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm thinking of restarting MotB with a different character. This always happens.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Do you start characters in MotB or do you take them all the way through the NWN2 OC first?

I start them in MotB. Eventually, I'll do a run through both with an evil wizard, but not yet.

Heja Sverige!!

I start them in MotB. Eventually, I'll do a run through both with an evil wizard, but not yet.

It's interesting to see how people approach the gaming experience differently. :( I've never managed to do that - and I've tried. I started a couple of characters in BG2 once, but never got them further than the first couple of quests from Alkathla. Whereas, characters I start in BG1 I almost invariably take all the way through to the end of Throne of Bhaal. It's part of why I love the Quest for Glory series so much - because I'm taking one character on a single, very long and very varied, journey.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I also like taking the same character through different games, it's just that in this case I want to finish MotB before Christmas, and I don't really feel like playing through the first act in NWN2.

Meanwhile, I've built a Cleric/Mage and a Fighter/WM, but I haven't left the small room yet. Anyone wants to suggest builds?

Edit: And now I'm thinking of playing through NWN2's OC to create my dual wielding Fighter/WM. Damn you Steve!

Heja Sverige!!

I always considered the NWN2 OC quite mediocre, but in some ways I think MotB (which I definetely prefer) has made it better in the sense that it's sort of satisfying to take a character all the way through the OC and then through MotB.

Hoping like hell that Atari will get Mysteries of Westgate out the door next week though.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I already started a new OC character. Damn you, Steve! You are accountable for my own choices!

Heja Sverige!!

Arrived in Neverwinter. I'm really trying to rush through the OC. MotB beckons!

In other news I have all the shadow settings maxed out and it runs fine! Except that sometimes an area really lags after loading. Later, after leaving the area and reentering it, performance is back to normal. It's weird.

Heja Sverige!!

I noticed a weird bug or something after installing the 1.11 patch, which I saw other people report on the Bioware forums as well. Sometimes areas will run at a much lower FPS than usual, but bringing up the character screen © fixes it for some reason.

When 1.10 came out, I could increase shadows to the medium setting, but the full setting (with environmental shadows) still killed my system.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0