What are you playing now?

Gorth

Just beat Phantom Hourglass. Now to still beat 50 other games.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

PC

The Witcher

DS

Puzzle Quest

GBA

Final Fantasy IV Advance

PSP

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

PC: Jade Empire

Yes(Stone Immortal+Flawless), and

360: Mass Effect

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

PC: Fallout. I'm right at the start of this in some village I think is called Shady Sands and am supposed to get rid of some rad scorpions. With the one problem I'm stupid and thus can't find the fighter guy the village leader has told me to find in order to kill them. Good times good times.

360: Bioshock. I think I'm about three quarters of the way through this now. Just got past the big reveal/plot twist/oh my god there are small doors for the children inside big doors for adults part. There was a golf club involved somewhere as well. Then again I may be completely wrong and only be about 2% complete here. Can never be too sure of things in this day and age really.

I'm also considering getting Medieval 2: Total War now that I have a computer the may run it. Depending on whether it likes the overly rubbish graphics card or not. Oh decisions decisions.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

With the one problem I'm stupid and thus can't find the fighter guy the village leader has told me to find in order to kill them. Good times good times.

He's one of the guards at the entrance. Before he takes you there, you should get Ian if you haven't already.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

With the one problem I'm stupid and thus can't find the fighter guy the village leader has told me to find in order to kill them. Good times good times.

He's one of the guards at the entrance. Before he takes you there, you should get Ian if you haven't already.

Why thank you my dear. I was assuming he was in some random house or wandering round the city and I just kept missing him or something like that. I've got Ian already. One thing I've done right at least. I suspect I'll be here tomorrow moaning I can't complete some other stupidly obvious task to be honest; such is the way of life.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I finished the "storyline" of Mario Galaxy (which is about 60 out of 120 stars). I tried some of the latter levels and the game is somewhat hard (for me) which is good. I missed dying a lot in a Nintendo game. Now I need about 55 stars to complete it.

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

I bought the Witcher.

I can hardly get it to play properly, but boy it's sweet. I feel like Gothic 1 all again.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

well good news lol I finally am playing torment planescape again. Found it on gametap they have alot of older games. BG2 icewind series planescape. Going to see if gametap can add some other of my older favorites. Dungeon keeper 2/themepark hospital spellforce and such.

Downloading Aquaria!

The purchase server is telling me it's at capacity. :'(

Crysis. I love that dang nanosuit. I've got the suit modes bound to M5 and can really do some crazy things by fast switching between the different modes. Plus the whole predator thing is neat if somewhat understated. I give it a definite thumbs up after Farcry. Not deep, but definitely fun.

Oh and I am also playing Bioshock. Sort of. :)

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Downloading Aquaria!

The purchase server is telling me it's at capacity. :'(

Well, actually I was downloading the demo not the full game. I tried to purchase the game several times, but no luck. It's 5.40AM now, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

Baldur's Gate 2. Butt kicking for goodness!

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm trying to play Bioshock with new patch. It turned the game from a completely bug free experience, to a game with huge texture issues, and constant crashing.

Yay.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Playing Maerduins new NWN2 mod called Harp & Crysanthemum. Very good so far, and will probably end up being my favourite NWN2 mod so far by a decent margin. The area design is absolutely jawdropping, and has actually made me think rather differently of the NWN2 toolset. Writing is top-notch as well.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0