The Level 50 Challange

So i'm leveling my Jedi to 50, figured hey with the infinate spawn this will take a few hours... like a day later im lvl 47 might be my inferior weapons thought i kinda hoped to it right after, i got my light saber and upgraded a bit plus my off hand weapon sucks. :o so far i havent touched a single dark side power but i fear but lvl 50 ill run out of light side or universal powers ;)

On a side note, i bet my named Crystal will be really wicket at lvl 50. :thumbsup:

Edited by JediMasterAltena

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Instead of wasting many hours, just give your character the desired experience with KSE, by the love of god.

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Of course if you're playing xbox that's not an option...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I quit video games at N64... aren't there gamesharks anymore? :D

why cheat? then there no real point in playing a game, you might as well look at the wall or such. you never achive anything but cheating, a true gamer plays fair and by the rules.

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Like what you are doing with the game glitch?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Like what you are doing with the game glitch?

Well show me how to get to lvl 50 without the glitch, He he but ye i suppose.

Might as well cheat, you'll just bore yourself to death.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I suggest not exploiting the glitch because when you leave your whole party will be lv 50 and loading that will be a strain on your xbox.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Actually i was wrong if you leval up to 50 your party will be around lv45. I think it's because on peragus you git several levals before you have a party. I just finned lv to 50 and the game is moredifficult in some areas and less dificult in others. Thats because the enemys are scalled to the PC's leval so. Being lv50 makes saving levals really dificult. It took me over an hour to kill a lv 50 Hanhar with a lv 8 Mira. What makes the game easier is that you git better weppons, skills, powers and feets, but so does your enemy.

Actually i was wrong if you leval up to 50 your party will be around lv45. I think it's because on peragus you git several levals before you have a party. I just finned lv to 50 and the game is moredifficult in some areas and less dificult in others. Thats because the enemys are scalled to the PC's leval so. Being lv50 makes saving levals really dificult. It took me over an hour to kill a lv 50 Hanhar with a lv 8 Mira. What makes the game easier is that you git better weppons, skills, powers and feets, but so does your enemy.

So if we don't level up at all the battle at the Trayus Core will be a joke? :wacko:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

So if we don't level up at all the battle at the Trayus Core will be a joke? :)

Provided that you gain no exp. Enemies and items are scaled to what your level should be not what it actually is. So if you have enough exp to go to level 50 you will fight lv50 enemies. So saving levels so you can make your party members jedi at level 4 is really hard, because they die fast.

you can make a ratio of your strength to your enemy's strenth that should be 1:1 which is whats intended to keep the game ballanced, but each leval you gain gives both of you beter skills, feets, powers equipment so for each leval the ratio increases a litle in favor of the enemy and a little more in favor of the player so that by leval 50 the ratio is closer to 1.4:1 in favor of the player. However if your in the combat arena the enemeys power increeses faster than the players, so being lv50 is bad.

In short the difficulty of the game is about the same .

Edited by ghosta

I found the easiest way to deal with hanarr lvl 50 was simply, to turn diffculty to low stock up on life support packs and Devestating mines. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Exploiting a glitch is cheating in itself is it not? :mellow:

no it's not because the glitch is part of the game, you use cheats to change the game in some way the game normally doesn't allow.

No one complains about exploiting Fable's hero save. So no one should complain here

I think it's fair considering all the other glitches that plague gamers.

Look up the word "exploitation" for lulz.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Look up the word "exploitation" for lulz.

Exploitation, like morality, is subject to your reality and point of view. Living Sithism, I find people are tools to be used and discarded personally, need I say more about games? I'll take advantage of any edge someone else overlooks, thank you...

Living Sithism

Facepalm.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Thanks, that was grand.

kirottu said:

• 4 weeks later...

Where do you people spawn from?

Have you tried the campaign on level 50? Is it balanced? Does the point progression make sense above 33rd level? Why does anyone even give a ****?

Using the infinite spawn to get to level 50 is exploitation because it works through a known glitch. And completely messes up battle difficulty.

Why is it such a big issue anyway? If you like to try, give it a whirl. You're trying out a glitch in a video game, maybe to achieve more power, maybe because it's just something experiment. Work it around your own morals, it's not like there's kittens to eat.

kirottu said:

Infinite spawn was incorporated by the developers into the first kotor and if it is exploitation why does the game have a a lvl 50 cap?

It's in the dune sea ware every time you renter the area 4 wades are spawned but they bottom out at 15exp. also I think sometimes you can git some sand people to ambush you. also if you happen to git the galaxy droid you can go back to taris and complete any quest you missed for exp. pre completed quest will give no exp but I think you git to keep exp from fights.

Infinite spawn was incorporated by the developers into the first kotor and if it is exploitation why does the game have a a lvl 50 cap?

It's in the dune sea ware every time you renter the area 4 wades are spawned but they bottom out at 15exp. also I think sometimes you can git some sand people to ambush you. also if you happen to git the galaxy droid you can go back to taris and complete any quest you missed for exp. pre completed quest will give no exp but I think you git to keep exp from fights.

Go to the site www.team-gizka.org

There you will find out about all the things Kotor II was supposed to have but were cut last minute. One of them is randomly spawning assassin droids. The Level 50 cap was meant to be used. Also you will find that they are re-incorporating all of this lost content and I can tell you I will be the one of the first to download it