Knowing when to stop...

Nah. That just means the developers did a good job in getting you immersed in the world. Stop when you get sick of the game or are satisfied with your latest playthrough.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Nah. That just means the developers did a good job in getting you immersed in the world. Stop when you get sick of the game or are satisfied with your latest playthrough.

im satisfied. just wondering when you guys think that you have gone too far. :)

A certain annoying, pathetic, furry, purple dinosaur should be:

1. Held up as a loving role model for children

im satisfied. just wondering when you guys think that you have gone too far. :devil:

nah on my 15th play through of kotor 2, just seemes to get better everytime, i hope the TSRP comes out soon though so i can see what changes they made. I prefer Kotor 2 to kotor 1 sure the story line in kotor 1 was good but everything else is just waaay better in kotor 2. plus i love my movie era robes.

only miss the mantle of the force and the guardian light saber crystal >_>

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

When you have to ask that question from yourself.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Quite so.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

when you would do anything to have a save/load button on life

actully that's not playing to much that's wishful thinking, i'd love to have one of those. then i can reload everytime i make a mistake! :blink:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

So this is basically a "you know you've *insert activity here* too much when..." type of thread?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

aka idiocy

yeah

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You know you've been playing KOTOR for to long when;

...You start quoting the Jedi code while trying to hold your temper.

...You start quoting the Sith code when you lose your temper

...You think walking around town wearing a bathrobe is perfectly natural

...You see no problem in holding a conversation with someone while holding a weapon

...You go up to complete strangers in the street and expect them to give you a task to do

...You refer to all forms of money as Credits

...You try and force choke/stun/fear/push someone

...You start comparing places in the real world to those in KOTOR-"Hey, this place is just like Dantooine..."

...You try and open your front door with a sword, instead of using your house key

...When meeting someone tall and hairy you instantly assume they are a Wookiee.

...When you see a wrinkled old man/lady you assume they are a Weequay

...When you deside to walk somewhere you press your fingers down, then act surpised when you don't move

...You try and run everywhere

...The play disk has the thickness of tin foil

...Natural light is intensely painful to you

...Your Skin is the colour of correcting fluid

...You find dust on your shoulders and head

...Your legs are fused to the chair

...The friend who'd wedding you went to the day before you started playing KOTOR, now has three teenage children

...(Guys only) When you get up from your chair you trip over your beard

Edited by Darth Mortis